How to use systematics

kavona

普通会员
i feel lucky of finding this forum which is quite helpful. and i learned a lot but the problem is i cannot use those helpful tools,such as systemic 1. is there anyone who could tell me how to open the .txt file in systemic 1?

[本贴已被 xujiajin 于 2005年11月12日 17时37分25秒 编辑过]

语料库工具箱,A Corpus Worker`s Toolkit,是完全免费的,仔细阅读这个帖子
http://www.corpus4u.com/forum_view.asp?forum_id=38&view_id=798

回复:one of the most serious problems for starters

以下是引用 kavona2005-11-9 17:20:56 的发言:
i feel lucky of finding this forum which is quite helpful. and i learned a lot but the problem is i cannot use those helpful tools,such as systemic 1. is there anyone who could tell me how to open the .txt file in systemic 1?

Systemics is a trial version, you can only run it for 15 minutes each time (you can run it again for another 15 minutes after the first 15 laps), and to make it worse, you can only play it with the example files bundled (not your own files). Pls read my earlier post for details.

This might be your problem. Change the default "file type" .hdb to .txt so as to display plain texts in the "browse" box.

2005110919572489.jpg

回复:one of the most serious problems for starters

thank you, i know it is a trail one. but i suggest i can save results after each 15 minutes,can't i?

回复: How to use systematics

Systematics utilizes scientific categorization as an essential device in understanding organic entities, as nothing about a creature's associations with other living things could be comprehended without it first being legitimately considered and depicted in sufficient point of interest to recognize and group it effectively. Exploratory groupings are helps in recording and reporting data to different researchers and to laymen. The systematist, a researcher who has some expertise in systematics, must, consequently, have the capacity to utilize existing arrangement frameworks, or in any event know them fine to skillfully advocate not utilizing them.

回复: How to use systematics

I think, the systematics is the study of the units of biodiversity. Although systematics can be done without regard to any process, since in its starkest form it is only a study of patterns without regard to how they came about, most researchers see evolution as the causal agent for these patterns.

Back
顶部