[求助]除了WS,有甚N程式可以分析collocation?

对不起,转化后的格式是:<s><w IN>In</w><w ATI>the</w><w JJ>early</w><w NN>morning</w><w NNS'>hours</w><SCOM'>,</w><w ATI>the</w><wNN>ship</w><w VBD>sailed</w><w RP>out</w><w IN'>of</w><w ATI>the</w><w NN>harbour</w><w SPER'>.</w></s>

<s>In_IN the_ATI early_JJ morning_NN hours_NNs,_SCOM'the_ATI ship_NN sailed_VBD out_RP of_IN' the_ATI habour_NN._SPER'</s>

回复:[求助]除了WS,有甚N程式可以分析collocation?

TOSCA/LOB converting tool converts the TLB annotation style into the SGML style (<w tag>word</w>) [option 1] or the LOB underscore style (word_tag) [option 2].

http://www.corpus4u.org/upload/forum/2006042420295268.zip

See instructions in other postings to find out how to run my perl program.

Dr.Xiao, I' sorry that I have to bother you again. I did as you told me to do but it did not work, it made a blank file named new_ prevous file name. at the bottom of the Perl Editor, it says something like that "press 1 and Enter if .......,press 2 and Enter if .....
I press 1 and Enter or press 2 and Enter, but It still doesn't work.
Please help me to dignoise what's wrong with this.

Here is the results I got (I have pasted your paragraph three times to test the program on paragraph marks):

Option 1 -

<s>
<w IN>In</w> <w ATI>the</w> <w JJ>early</w> <w NN>morning</w> <w NNS>hours</w> <w SCOM>,</w> <w ATI>the</w> <w NN>ship</w> <w VBD>sailed</w> <w RP>out</w> <w IN>of</w> <w ATI>the</w> <w NN>harbour</w> <w SPER>.</w>
</s>
<s>
<w IN>In</w> <w ATI>the</w> <w JJ>early</w> <w NN>morning</w> <w NNS>hours</w> <w SCOM>,</w> <w ATI>the</w> <w NN>ship</w> <w VBD>sailed</w> <w RP>out</w> <w IN>of</w> <w ATI>the</w> <w NN>harbour</w> <w SPER>.</w>
</s>
<s>
</s>

Option 2 -
<s>
In_IN the_ATI early_JJ morning_NN hours_NNS ,_SCOM the_ATI ship_NN sailed_VBD out_RP of_IN the_ATI harbour_NN ._SPER
</s>
<s>
In_IN the_ATI early_JJ morning_NN hours_NNS ,_SCOM the_ATI ship_NN sailed_VBD out_RP of_IN the_ATI harbour_NN ._SPER
</s>
<s>
</s>

Send me your sample file.

以下是引用 刘语料2006-4-24 22:00:30 的发言:
Dr.Xiao, I' sorry that I have to bother you again. I did as you told me to do but it did not work, it made a blank file named new_ prevous file name. at the bottom of the Perl Editor, it says something like that "press 1 and Enter if .......,press 2 and Enter if .....
I press 1 and Enter or press 2 and Enter, but It still doesn't work.
Please help me to dignoise what's wrong with this.

Have checked your file and here is the result:
<s>
</s>

You can only press 1 or 2 (in banjiao input mode) plus Enter. If you enter anything else, you will get a blank file.

IMPOSSIBLE! Before you have chosen 1 or 2 and pressed Enter, NO new file will be created.

Please try remove all files in the folder EXCEPT the program file and the corpus files to be converted to see what happens.

以下是引用 刘语料2006-4-24 22:42:55 的发言:
but I find that before I press 1 or 2 and Enter, the blank file has been made.

it's a pity that though I tried several times, every time before I press 1 or 2 plus Enter, a new blank file has been created.
any way, thank you very much, Dr.Xiao.

以下是引用刘语料在2006-4-24 23:30:11的发言:
it's a pity that though I tried several times, every time before I press 1 or 2 plus Enter, a new blank file has been created.
any way, thank you very much, Dr.Xiao.

I used the programme and had the same problem with 刘语料.

Back
顶部