如何检索 it +be+adj/n+that 等

回复: 如何检索 it +be+adj/n+that 等

再次请教:从laohong检索的.text里找到一句got rid of bad habits该如何解释呢?
last thing we want to do is to ruin someone's confidence. We just set out to eliminate the bad habits and graft on more helpful ones. The process will be different for every single player. Players
the two wins but the day off today will be spent continuing to try to eliminate some of the bad habits that the players get into during their domestic season. <p> It was a great result," he said. `
41 BPH society, he said, or got rid of the bad habits they contracted while there. Grant had never been able to comprehend

下边链接中说eliminate bad habits 不是好的英文,由该怎么解释呢?http://www.swan.ac.uk/cals/staff/shei/publication/collocation_translation.htm
谢谢指点迷津!

为了方便阅读,把帖子再修改一下。
我的疑惑是:若在语料库里找到的例子与已经有的结论不符怎么解释,比如:
last thing we want to do is to ruin someone's confidence. We just set out to eliminate the bad habits and graft on more helpful ones. The process will be different for every single player. Players
the two wins but the day off today will be spent continuing to try to eliminate some of the bad habits that the players get into during their domestic season. <p> It was a great result," he said. `
41 BPH society, he said, or got rid of the bad habits they contracted while there. Grant had never been able to comprehend

下边链接中却说:eliminate bad habits 不是好的英文,“ 除陋习”应是break bad habits,但在BNC中只有一例,而eliminate bad habits 有两三例
of another misunderstood facet of human behaviour, the bad habit. People are surprised that bad habits are hard to break but rarely consider what a blessing it is to be able to keep good ones.
该怎么解释呢?
http://www.swan.ac.uk/cals/staff/she...ranslation.htm
谢谢指点迷津!

没有反映?是因为这个问题没有意义?还是例子太少不足以说明?
把所有相关例子(BNC中)贴在这里,请大家帮忙分析
p> THERE'S been a lot of talk about the way I've changed. <p> I guess I There are some bad habits I might have put aside, but in the fundamental values and attitudes I have, I haven't changed.
a lot of talk about the way I've changed," he said. <p> I guess I have. <p> There are some bad habits I might have put aside, but in the fundamental values and attitudes I have, I haven't changed.
to own. This booklet with its sensible, practical advice on dog training and correcting bad habits should be a great help to any responsible pet owner. I hope you enjoy it. <p> Nigel Taylor <p>

stress is a frequent cause of sleeplessness, both men and women could help by overcoming bad habits such as: <p> An erratic sleep pattern. To improve it, don't go to bed until you feel s
of another misunderstood facet of human behaviour, the bad habit. People are surprised that bad habits are hard to break but rarely consider what a blessing it is to be able to keep good ones.
is easily accessible and becomes an automatic instinct your subconscious instantly stops the bad habits that have impaired your game. This new information will select the technique that works for
for you but make sure that you get plenty of sleep and relaxation and resolve to kick any bad habits such as smoking. If smoking is not your problem, you can still change your routine to improve
behaviour. Sleeping pills are suitable only for treatment of short-term insomnia, or to stop bad habits developing. Dr Williams recommends people clear everything out of the bedroom that is not sleep-
22 ADF the horse extremely anxious and resistant. Worse, many bad habits can be especially difficult to cure because they are likely to have
28 AK6 athletes had faced a particular difficulty in giving up the bad habits imposed on them by the success-seeking machine of the old Communist regime
36 B2F now and again to check things out and eradicate the bad habits. Strokes If ego-states (see page 56) are the backbone
51 EDE lower brethren; not for the correction of its own bad habits. "To a wealthy or aristocratic criminal the vengeance of the
55 EV4 ; 5 gives instant feedback which is essential for correcting bad habits; 6 presents reading in a peer-approved way; 7 is highly
83 K52 Liza (with a "Z") kicked the bad habits today her only addictions are cigarettes
87 K9F not providing a proper frame-work of controls." CORRECTING BAD HABITS I talked of correcting 50 years of bad habits. "Let's

Back
顶部