asking for papers

Ava-liu

初级会员
I need the following papers on lexical bundles for thesis. I searched for them on the internet. Some of them only have abstract and some of them can't be found. Would anyone who has them be kind enough to share them with me?
I need them badly. a million thanks!

Kjellmer, G. 1991. A mint of phrase [A]. In k. Aijmer & B. Altenberg (eds.), English Corpus Linguistics [C]. London: Longman, 111-127

Milton, J. 1998. Exploring L1 and interlanguage corpora in the design of an electronic language learning and production environment [A]. In S. Granger (ed.), Learner English on computer [C]. London: Addison Wesley Longman, 186-198

Altenberg. 1998. On the phraseology of spoken English: The evidence of recurrent word combinations [A]. In A. P. Cowie (ed,), Phraseology: Theory, Analysis and Applications [C]. Oxford: OUP, 101-124

De Cock, S. 2000. Repetitive phrasal chunkiness and advanced EFL speech and writing [A]. In C. Mair & M. Hundt (eds.), Corpus linguistics and linguistic theory: Papers from the twentieth international conference on English Language Research on Computerized Corpora (ICAME20) [C]. Atlanta: Rodopi, 51-68

Granger. S. 1998. Prefabricated patterns in advanced EFL writing: Collocations and formulae [A]. In A. P. Cowie (ed,), Phraseology: Theory, Analysis and Applications [C]. Oxford: OUP, 145-160

回复: asking for papers

It is not an easy job to convert them all into PDF or other digital form.

----Milton, J. 1998. Exploring L1 and interlanguage corpora in the design of an electronic language learning and production environment
---I have uploaded this paper onto corpus4u@gmail.com,please find it there.

It seems that Ava-Liu proposed an mission rather impossible. :eek: If they are all of hard copy instead of electronic version, how can one spend so much time to digitalize all of them. This question has been pinpointed by Dr. Xu before.

As a matter of fact, to my knowledge, most of the books Ava mentioned here, if not all, can be photocopied by certain department of our National Library (Beijing). They provide such service even if you're not in Beijing and I had been asking them to do so times before. You know, one of my ordered copies even included "S. Granger (ed.), Learner English on computer".:D

Their information and address can be found in the following site,
http://www.nlc.gov.cn/service/fuwudaohang/wenxiantigong.htm.

Good luck! ;)

终于搞明白了。我用的浏览器是FireFox就不行。换IE就OK了。

终于搞明白了。我用的浏览器是FireFox就不行。换IE就OK了。

That's a very good finding, and I have had a similar problem when playing audio/video clips with Windows Media Player in FireFox. And Firefox also has limited support to javascript.

Back
顶部