求助:关于slim_bnc

回复: 求助:关于slim_bnc

you can remove make-ups with "replace" function,then it will become a slim one.

You can remove those tags, but what can you do with those header information and copyright information? They cannot be considered as part of the sample of English language.

armstrong's advice is quite helpful so far, for presently i just want to make it easily read. i want not tokens or the like. But, armstrong, could you give me a detailed instruction on how to "replace"? Thanks!

I'm trying to replace the annotations now,this is difficult, for the one thing it can not remove any unseful information, for the other, it must keep value information as much as possible.

PowerGREP
everything in brackets removed by regex
<(.*?)>
replace with nothing.

Originally I thought it impossible to work out a slim BNC. The above posting changed my mind.

What can you do to separate the transcription of the recording from the written texts in the slim-BNC?

With a clean and clear slim_BNC, i can read it easily and observe the use of, for example, rhetoical strategies in certain genre by native speakers. is it advisable? thanks!

You can make a slim-BNC by removing all the annotation imformation, but the problem arising is that how can you differentiate the written texts from the transcription of spoken recordings?

I know from this forum that someone has succeeded in making a pure text of spoken data by using PERL program, which i have downloaded. I think that program also applies to a written data. The problem is that I don't have the Registration Key for the program. Could anyone help?

Detagging Tool works well in removing the annotations in a text and is user-friendly. You don't have to use Regex.The problem is that it may take much time to work on a huge text.

Back
顶部