help! logogenesis, ontogenesis, translation and a coined word related with genesis

melia

初级会员
first question:
ontogenesis, the development of individua. 个体发生or 发展, ok to me.
logongenesis, the unfolding of texts, to my knowledge, at least in my study, but wonder how to put it in chinese?

second question:
if we say the development of knowledge , how to put it in one word, something + genesis? or is there a root with the meaning of 'knowledge, or similar?

i'm focusing on some analysis of an academic emailing list about a theory called Appraisal Theory, within function grammar. one of the outcome is that the continuous discussions on the list contribute to the revision or amendment, or improvement of the Theory continuously. if we use one word to say the development of a theory of some kind of knowledge, then what's it, or what's the word be like?

i've benefited a lot from discussions here, hope i could get help again!
thanks!

回复: help! logogenesis, ontogenesis, translation and a coined word related with genesi

first question:
ontogenesis, the development of individua. 个体发生or 发展, ok to me.
logongenesis, the unfolding of texts, to my knowledge, at least in my study, but wonder how to put it in chinese? 话语发生/语篇发生/语篇发展/语篇生成

second question:
if we say the development of knowledge , how to put it in one word, something + genesis? or is there a root with the meaning of 'knowledge, or similar?
phylogenesis 系统发生

i'm focusing on some analysis of an academic emailing list about a theory called Appraisal Theory, within function grammar. one of the outcome is that the continuous discussions on the list contribute to the revision or amendment, or improvement of the Theory continuously. if we use one word to say the development of a theory of some kind of knowledge, then what's it, or what's the word be like?

i've benefited a lot from discussions here, hope i could get help again!
thanks!

Back
顶部