[Download] ICTCLAS2008

xiaoz

永远的超级管理员
Staff member
I am pleased to announce that, thanks to Robert Yang (superyangt at corpus4u), the corpus4u edition of the Olympia Release of ICTCLAS is now available for download (special thanks go to Kevin Zhang for his generosity). This release is MUCH more accurate, reliable, and faster than version 1.0 in released in 2002 and this new version used to be licensed for an annual fee.

On behalf corpus4uers, I would like to express our appreciation of Robert's contribution to corpus. Thank you, Robert! :)

Download the software tool here:
http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/corplang/data/ictclas2008.rar

回复: [Download] ICTCLAS2008

Appreciate deeply your painstaking efforts and contribution to corpus, Robert Yang, Kevin Zhang and xiaoz. It is really effective, thanks for sharing!

Robert Yang thanks Dr. Xiao for the work of providing a download source and publishing this tool on the forum.
He also owes his thanks to Kevin Zhang, the author of ICTCLAS 2008, for his generosity of sharing the best Chinese segmentation tool free of charge.
He would like to listen to any report of bugs and suggestion for improvement from any corpus4uer.
This is just the beginning.
Thank you for your concern.

Thanks for the contribution! Is there a documentation for the use of the dll?

回复: [Download] ICTCLAS2008

Great to see a corpus4u edition of the Olympia Release of ICTCLAS. Out thanks go to Robert, Richard, and of course the author Kevin.

非常感谢各位,可是,下载后解压到一个文件夹,点那个icitcla2008,它说:

“分词程序初始化失败,请确保所需文件齐全”

附件

• QQ截图未命名.jpg
    QQ截图未命名.jpg
    22.1 KB · 浏览: 11
I am pleased to announce that, thanks to Robert Yang (superyangt at corpus4u), the corpus4u edition of the Olympia Release of ICTCLAS is now available for download (special thanks go to Kevin Zhang for his generosity). This release is MUCH more accurate, reliable, and faster than version 1.0 in released in 2002 and this new version used to be licensed for an annual fee.

On behalf corpus4uers, I would like to express our appreciation of Robert's contribution to corpus. Thank you, Robert! :)

Download the software tool here:
http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/corplang/data/ictclas2008.rar

回复: Re: [Download] ICTCLAS2008

Have you kept the the folder structure when you unzipped the archive. You will need to have a folder named "data" in the program folder.

非常感谢各位,可是,下载后解压到一个文件夹,点那个icitcla2008,它说:

“分词程序初始化失败,请确保所需文件齐全”

Xudekuan先生,icitclas2008.exe可执行文件必须与以下文件(夹)处在同一目录下,方可正常运行:ICTCLAS30.lib,ICTCLAS30.dll,ICTCLAS30.h,Configure.xml 4个文件以及Data文件夹(包括里面的所有文件)。以上文件缺一不可,否则就会出现“分词程序初始化失败!请确保所需文件齐全。”的提示。请您重新从Xiao博士的网页上下载,或从Hong博士的网盘上下载。
感谢Hong博士提供下载源。
——Robert Young

Xudekuan先生,icitclas2008.exe可执行文件必须与以下文件(夹)处在同一目录下,方可正常运行:ICTCLAS30.lib,ICTCLAS30.dll,ICTCLAS30.h,Configure.xml 4个文件以及Data文件夹(包括里面的所有文件)。以上文件缺一不可,否则就会出现“分词程序初始化失败!请确保所需文件齐全。”的提示。请您重新从Xiao博士的网页上下载,或从Hong博士的网盘上下载。
感谢Hong博士提供下载源。
——Robert Young

谢谢各位热心帮助,问题解决了,原来是系统时间不对,所以软件不工作。

另外,哪位能提供这个软件的赋码标记集?

谢谢!

另外,这个软件说可以支持用户词典,请问,哪位试过,如何加载用户词典呢?

Back
顶部