Papers of Chinese Learner Corpora

I am a research assistant and my boss would like me to conduct a literature review on the error of Chinese learners .

I have been reviewing lots of journals about Chinese learner corpora through Google scholar. But it seems it is not quite effieicnt.

Could anyone know which journals are more reputable in publishing CONTRASTIVE INTERLANGUALE ANALYSIS of the error of chinese learners?

Can anyone give me some referecnes about this topic?

Many thxxxxx

回复: Papers of Chinese Learner Corpora

There are huge amount of articles on learner corpora, many of which are "repeated" study though.

Yes, i am totoally lost when surfing in the sea of literature...

May be I put my question in this way

Which Chinese scholoars are more reputable in Chinese Learners cropora?
Maybe I can start with these scholaors first.

You may start with the following three corpora created by Chinese scholars in this field:

Yang Huizhong & Gui Shichun:Chinese Learner English Corpus(CLEC);
Yang Huizhong & Wei Naixing:College Learners Spoken English Corpus (COLSEC); and Wei Qiufang, Liang Maocheng and Wang Lifei:vSpoken and Written English Corpus of Chinese Learners (SWECCL).
A well-known experienced error tagger should be Li Wenzhong ( Henan Normal University) who is reported to have developed his own tool for error tagging.

Last edited:

You may start with the following three corpora created by Chinese scholars in this field:

Yang Huizhong & Gui Shichun:Chinese Learner English Corpus(CLEC);
Yang Huizhong & Wei Naixing:College Learners Spoken English Corpus (COLSEC); and Wei Qiufang, Liang Maocheng and Wang Lifei:vSpoken and Written English Corpus of Chinese Learners (SWECCL).
A well-known experienced error tagger should be Li Wenzhong ( Henan Normal University) who is reported to have developed his own tool for error tagging.

Thx a lot. I have one more question.
Are there any researchers have investigated the learner corpora of HONGKONG students e.g university?

I have so far realized that John Milton has some paper in this. How about any others?

Thx a lot. I have one more question.
Are there any researchers have investigated the learner corpora of HONGKONG students e.g university?

I have so far realized that John Milton has some paper in this. How about any others?

Read works cited or references part of John Milton's papers and you are sure to get some clues. Or, most conveniently do some googling.

Back
顶部