问一个关于语料库工具的问题。

由于是初学者,所以很多东西都不是很懂,学的也很浅。
我想知道处理中文文本的类似WORDSMITH的软件有哪些?
想要的处理效果是也是可以列出词的频率和搭配的。
我知道XIARA可以拿来处理中文文本,但是好像需要先建立一个.Xcorpus文档。
不知道这个xcorpus怎么建立?
也许问的不是很专业,但是希望能有人帮忙回答一下,谢谢!:)

回复: 问一个关于语料库工具的问题。

You can create the xcorpus file when you index your corpus using the Indexing Tool in the Xaira package (the other part of Xaira is the client programme for searching the indexed corpus).

You can create the xcorpus file when you index your corpus using the Indexing Tool in the Xaira package (the other part of Xaira is the client programme for searching the indexed corpus).

Thank U so much.

I tried to use AntConc to analyze the chinese corpus, but to find the chinese characters were replaced by messy codes, even though I changed the font settings. Prof. Xiao, how could I solve this problem?

Change the font setting is ok, but you actually need to save your text in the encoding you have selected (e.g. UTF8). You can do that using Notepad if you do not have many text files, or you will need to use Multilingual Corpus Tools to do the bach conversion.

I tried to use AntConc to analyze the chinese corpus, but to find the chinese characters were replaced by messy codes, even though I changed the font settings. Prof. Xiao, how could I solve this problem?

Back
顶部