谁有Weir C J. 2005. Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approac

[FONT=宋体]李筱菊[/FONT]. 1997.[FONT=宋体]语言测试科学与艺术[/FONT].[FONT=宋体]湖南教育出版社[/FONT],
许祖慰 1989项目反应理论及其在测验中的应用 上海:华东师范大学出版社
Weir C J. 2005. Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approach . New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
哪位高人有的话分享一下,本人急用

回复: 谁有Weir C J. 2005. Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approac

Weir C J. 2005. Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approach . New York: Palgrave Macmillan.

这本我有电子版,与我联系吧。

李筱菊. 1997.语言测试科学与艺术.湖南教育出版社

这本我有印刷版,比较厚。

回复: 谁有Weir C J. 2005. Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approac

Validation in Language Testing

Edited by Alister Cumming and Richard Berwick

MULTILINGUAL MATTERS LTD
Clevedon ? Philadelphia ? Adelaide

Thanks for your generosity.I have sent my E-mail address to you.

Dear Fountainli,
Are you busy these days? Can you send the book you mentioned at your earliest convenience? I am looking forward to your favorable reply.

这本我有电子版,与我联系吧。

李筱菊. 1997.语言测试科学与艺术.湖南教育出版社

这本我有印刷版,比较厚。
My Email address sunsunnysun111@yahoo.com.cn it's urgently needed.

Dear Fountainli,
Thanks again for your generosity. The sources you offered help me a lot. Best wishes.

李筱菊. 1997.语言测试科学与艺术.湖南教育出版社,

此书如果急,可以帮你复印。

万分谢谢,我已找到相关资料了

Validation in Language Testing

Edited by Alister Cumming and Richard Berwick

MULTILINGUAL MATTERS LTD
Clevedon ? Philadelphia ? Adelaide

大侠 能否帮忙把这本书的电子稿发一个给我?Weir C J. 2005. Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approach . New York: Palgrave Macmillan. dumojun@163.com

Last edited:
Back
顶部