建议

谁能推荐一个可用于英语教学的小型语料库?
语言应用比较标准,能够用于英语专业的语法教学的?有一定附码的?

回复: 建议

Sorry, i have no idea but i searched in google and i got a list and that was below. I don't know how it will be helpful

Aijmer, Karin (1986): Discourse variation and hedging. In: Aarts, Jan & Meijs, Willem (eds), 1-18.
Aijmer, Karin (1996): Conversational routines in English: conversation and creativity. London: Longman.
Aijmer, Karin (2002): English Discourse Particles: Evidence from a Corpus. Amsterdam: Benjamins.
Altenberg, Bengt (1984): Causal linking in spoken and written English. Studia Linguisitica 38, 20-69.
Altenberg, Bengt (1994): On the functions of such in spoken and written English. In: Oostdijk, Nelleke & de Haan, Pieter (eds.), 223-240.
Altenberg, Bengt & Granger, Sylviane (2002): Lexis in Contrast: Corpus-Based Approaches. Amsterdam: Benjamins.
Antaki, C. & Naji, S. (1987): Events explained in conversational "because" statements. British Journal of Social Psychology 26, 119-126.
Atkins, Beryl & Levin, Beth (1995): Building on a corpus: a linguistic and lexicographical look at some near-synonyms. International Journal of Lexicography 8:2, 85-114.
Baayen, R. Harald (2001): Word frequency distributions. Dordrecht: Kluwer.
Bauer, Laurie & Renouf, Antoinette (2001): A corpus-based study of compounding in English. Journal of English Linguistics 29:2, 101-123.
Berglund, Ylva (1997): Future in present-day English: corpus-based evidence on the rivalry of expressions. ICAME Journal 21, 7-19.
Berglund, Ylva (2000): Gonna and Going to in the spoken component of the BNC In: Mair, Chiristian & Hundt, Marianne (eds), 35-49.
Berglund, Ylva (2000): Utilising present-day English corpora: a case study concerning expressions of future. ICAME Journal 24, 25-64.
Biber, Douglas (1988): Variation across speech and writing. Cambridge: CUP.
Biber, Douglas (1993): Using register-diversified corpora for general language studies. Computational Linguistics 19, 219-241.
Biber, Douglas (1993): The multi-dimensinoal approach to linguistic analyses of genre variation: An overview of methodology and findings. Computers and the Humanities 26, 331-345.

回复: 建议

I think you can use the following website's help to guide you
1. Center for Research in Applied Linguistics
2. Cambridge English Corpus
3. English profile website to know more about how corpus can be used in the classroom
You can seek help from any of the above websites listed above will surely help you a lot. Please make use of it.

Back
顶部