Trados对齐时出现{}符号和乱码,不知何故?

armstrong

高级会员
请教各位: 我在使用Trados的WinAlign对齐时出现{}符号和乱码,不知何故?

谢谢!

附件

• 未命名.jpg
    未命名.jpg
    67.7 KB · 浏览: 20
Last edited:
回复: Re: Trados对齐时出现{}符号和乱码,不知何故?

我的没有乱码(附图1)。把需对齐的文本类型改为“doc”(附图0),试一下。

附件

• 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    46.6 KB · 浏览: 12
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.3 KB · 浏览: 13
我用Trados的Aligner对齐文本时,发现对齐后的文本和原来的文本在顺序上有很大的出入。不知道是什么原因产生的,也不知道大家遇到过没有。用雅信的对齐工具则没有这个问题。

我用Trados的Aligner对齐文本时,发现对齐后的文本和原来的文本在顺序上有很大的出入。不知道是什么原因产生的,也不知道大家遇到过没有。用雅信的对齐工具则没有这个问题。

我有时也遇到过,不知是什么原因.

Aha. aligning, really a piece of cake ! Submerged for ages, me pop up now to show off my aligning skill by using 1c and 1e of the initiator of this post. Cooperation is welcome:D:D:D

Last edited:
Aha. aligning, really a piece of cake ! Submerged for ages, me pop up now to show off my aligning skill by using 1c and 1e of the initiator of this post. Cooperation is welcome:D:D:D

Thanks for your sample output. You may already know this word, but the word, "LURKING", is more appropriate for what you mentioned "Submerged for ages". Try not to be a LURKER anymore, and we need your contribution to the forum!.

What is lurking? - a definition from Whatis.com

Lurking is the very common practice of reading an online or e-mail discussion without taking part in the discussion. Most visitors to discussions on Web sites, Usenet groups, e-mail discussion groups, Internet Relay Chat channels, or bulletin board systems understandably spend much more time reading or "listening" than writing or "speaking." What this term seems to imply in its usage is that some people benefit a great deal from a discussion without ever offering to enrich it with their own information or ideas. It is well understood and accepted, however, that there will always be lurkers in any discussion. And people new to a discussion are sometimes advised to lurk until they become familiar with the discussion.

thank u, Laohong, for your briefing of lurking, but i could not take to it because of its derogatory connotation. "submerge" will remain the one i prefer,otherwise dormant or hibernated could be my choice.:):)

thank u, Laohong, for your briefing of lurking, but i could not take to it because of its derogatory connotation. "submerge" will remain the one i prefer,otherwise dormant or hibernated could be my choice.:):)

If you read more hits in Google search output, the word is not always derogatory in connotation. Many people do use it refer to the way how they participate in online forums. Unfortunately we don't have a corpus for this word yet!

Anyway, dear Corpus4u readers, are you a lurker? If you are, it’s De-Lurking time. No more lurking lah! :)

回复: Re: Trados对齐时出现{}符号和乱码,不知何故?

他打乱顺序的问题,大家谁有好办法解决了??????

Back
顶部