WRITING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH ON PRACTICE

xiaoz

永远的超级管理员
Staff member
Don't miss it before it is too late this time -

WRITING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH ON PRACTICE

Joy Higgs, The Education for Practice Institute, Charles Sturt University, North Parramatta, Australia,
Debbie Horsfall, The Social Justice Social Change Research Centre, University of Western Sydney, Australia and Sandra Grace, The Education for Practice Institute, Charles Sturt University, North Parramatta, Australia (Eds.)

Writing Qualitative Research on Practice brings together key authors in the field of qualitative research to critique current trends and expand discourse about the challenges and practices of writing qualitative research. This book is located in the context of professional practice and the practice world. It scopes and maps the broad horizons of qualitative research on practice and explores writing in major qualitative research traditions. A key issue addressed in writing qualitative research, particularly the narrative forms, is finding a way to write that encapsulates the goals and genre of the research project. Writing is presented as a process and journey and also a way of thinking and creating knowledge. Within research, writing is an essential expression of the research frame of reference and a key element of the research genre. …. an invaluable resource for postgraduate research students, teachers and supervisors and scholars of qualitative research.

Please find a free copy at:

https://www.sensepublishers.com/files/9789087909086PR.pdf

回复: WRITING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH ON PRACTICE

I got it and it's a very useful book for me.
thanks, Dr.Xiao.:)

How do you know a preview is not a full book if you haven't opened the file?

没别的意思,只是指出个事实,因为给定的链接打开的文件里有全书的目录,所以才判定这是个sample,不是全书。其实这个出版社的其他书基本上都是提供 preview sample chapter的。

I am doing a postgraduate programme in Organisation Development. A unit I shall be studying during my next module is Introduction to Qualitative Research Methodology.

A Google search brought me to this Forum. I immediately registered.

Does anyone have material that may be useful for me?

Thanks.

I've got it and it's a very useful book.
merci beaucoup, Dr.Xiao

Back
顶部