[求助]如何使用online concordancer 检索关于take的所有搭配词语?

daisymao

初级会员
我想使用许博士在网上提供的online concordancer来检索所有关于动词 “take”的搭配,但是输入take以后,不能显示出takes,和taken的项目,如何才能设置?请教各位!!

Last edited:
我想使用许博士在网上提供的online concordancer来检索所有关于动词 “take”的搭配,但是输入take以后,不能显示出takes,和taken的项目,如何才能设置?请教各位!!

I had the same problem before. I think you need a lemma.

Last edited:
我下载来看了,但是还不太懂啊!
这是wordsmith的lemma,但如果我想用网上的online concordancer检索, 应该怎样做啊?

It is not clear which online concordancer you are using. Online tools are usually limited in their searching power. If a corpus is not lemmatised, the concordacer must allow wildcard or Regular Expression search to do this kind ot job. Or you have to search for one word form at a time and merge the frequencies obtained.

It is not clear which online concordancer you are using. Online tools are usually limited in their searching power. If a corpus is not lemmatised, the concordacer must allow wildcard or Regular Expression search to do this kind ot job. Or you have to search for one word form at a time and merge the frequencies obtained.

我用的是http://www.lextutor.ca/concordancers/concord_e.html 这个网址, 但是功能的确不太齐全.
我也想过要分开检索,然后再合并文本用antconc来做检索,这样做可以吗?

If you search for "tak" and select "start with" (instead of the default choice "equal to"), you will all instances of take, takes, taking, taken. Then sart another search for took. You can combine the frequencies as well as the concordances.

Thanks, Xiaoz!!yes, u r right!
Another questions: 1. how can I combine the frequencies?
2. how to use AntConc to get its collocation?

It is difficult to compute collocations if the web interface does not incorporate a collocation function for the whole corpus - and you do not have access to the corpus files directly, though you can extract collocates for individual node words, based on the frequencies extracted using tools available at this site such as A Corpus Worker's Tool and some Excel calculators.

Thanks, Dr. Xiao.
I have download the ACWT, but do not know how to use it , it seems a good tool but a bit complicated for me, for I can not find the "setup exe." of "perl" ,and I do not know with "perl" I should download for windows XP?
Who can tell me the answers?

Last edited:
我曾经用过Cobuild和BNC的在线concordancer,似乎他们都有自己的syntax,你可以在网页上的相关部分看一下具体是怎么规定的,因为各个语料库的syntax似乎不一样。

谢谢,arcadian。
奇怪的是我用online concordance 搜索出来的项目存为文本后,在用其他的检索软件做检索的时候居然会多出几十条,不知道是什么原因,有没有办法可以解决?

That's because some concordance lines you have saved may contain more than instance of your search term.

That's because some concordance lines you have saved may contain more than instance of your search term.

意思是不是说网上搜索的并不是该项目的全部,所以在用搜索软件搜索的时候才会多出几十条?:confused:

daisymao, you can find out the collocates of TAKE on www.view.byu.edu .
You only need to tick "surroundings" in the "display" column, then set the span.
You can also set a min-frequency. otherwise you will get too many hits. If you want to find out the collocates of "took, taken, takes..." , I am afaid you need to repeat the operation.

Back
顶部