请教如何同时对一个词进行两次标注

您好,我研究的是中国学习者作文中的名物化现象。需要标注名物化词的原始词性即是由什么词转化成名词的和这个名物化词在句中的语法位置。我做过的标注如下:

Although Britain is said to have the oldest democrasy <object><adj.> in the world, however in many way this democrasy <subject>< adj.> can be seen to be antiquated, old fashioned and unfair. There has not be whole sale reform of the electral system within Britain since women were granted the vote in the 1920's. This only alowed a growth <object><v.>in the
electorate with the system of voting not having changed since the last century. This above all else can be seen to make Britain an undemocratic country.
但是,我感觉标注的有问题,用WORDSMITH检索也出错。您能指点一下怎么标注对呢?非常感谢,您的指点。抱歉占用您宝贵的时间了。谢谢

回复: 请教如何同时对一个词进行两次标注

建议把成对出现的标记放在同一对尖括号里 中间加个分隔符

PS: 个人觉得这种认识似乎不够严谨。从哪种意义上说这里的democracy是从adj转化来的?

建议把成对出现的标记放在同一对尖括号里 中间加个分隔符

PS: 个人觉得这种认识似乎不够严谨。从哪种意义上说这里的democracy是从adj转来的?

您好,我按照您的方法试了一下:

Although Britain is said to have the oldest democrasy <obj/adj> in the world, however in many way this democrasy <sub/adj> can be seen to be antiquated, old fashioned and unfair. There has not be whole sale reform of the electral system within Britain since women were granted the vote in the 1920's. This only alowed a growth <obj/v>in the electorate with the system of voting not having changed since the last century. This above all else can be seen to make Britain an undemocratic country.
然后用WORDSMITH中的CONCORD的功能检索,在检索词处输入<sub/adj>,但是显示no concordance entries found 。是不是我理解您的话理解错了,谢谢您的指教。
关于Democracy 是否由 democratic 转变过来的这个问题,我会继续按照名物化的相关理论去确认。谢谢您的建议。谢谢

The default setting in wordsmith ignores everything in pointed brackets. You can change this setting by removing <*>.

Thank you very much for your help. I 've done this in the way you taught me. There is a great progress. But I don't know why the result of search by WORDSMITH is a little confusing.
For instance, I intended to search <prep/v>, supposing there should be 3 entries. but there are 6 entries. It seems that prep and v are searched seperately . I think something is wrong with the setting or the way of searching words. But Unfortunately, I can't find the solution to my problem.
Really appreciate your help. Many thanks. I am looking forward to any help from you. thank you.

To wordSmith, / means "or". so if you search for prep/v, then you will get instances tagged as prep or v. Probably you could change your annotation from <prep/v> to <prep_v> and then search for prep_v.

To wordSmith, / means "or". so if you search for prep/v, then you will get instances tagged as prep or v. Probably you could change your annotation from <prep/v> to <prep_v> and then search for prep_v.

真是不知道如何表达我的谢意。您的点拨让我茅塞顿开。谢谢您的无私帮忙。祝您万事如意。谢谢。:)

Back
顶部