The multimodal concordancer MCA(Multimodal Corpus Authoring System)

I am a beginner in multimodality. I read the paper and it states that "MCA is an online multimodal concordancer (http://mca.unipv.it/) that, besides
functioning as a text-based concordancer, allows users to retrieve recurrent patterns in a corpus of multimodal texts preserving them in their original form (for more information on MCA and its use see Coccetta, 2004; Baldry & Beltrami, 2005; Baldry, 2005; and Ackerley & Coccetta, forthcoming)."

But when i access to the website, it fails. and i cant understand waht the italian is talking about...

Il sito che si sta cercando di visualizzare non dispone attualmente di una pagina iniziale predefinita. ? possibile che il sito sia in corso di aggiornamento e di configurazione.
Riprovare in seguito. Se il problema è ancora presente, provare a rivolgersi all'amministratore del sito Web.
Se si è l'amministratore del sito Web e si ritiene di aver ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, consultare "Attivazione e disattivazione del contenuto dinamico" nella Guida in linea di IIS.

Per accedere alla Guida in linea di IIS,

1. dal menu Start, scegliere Esegui.
  2. Nella casella Apri, digitare inetmgr. Verrà visualizzato Gestione IIS.
  3. Dal menu ?, scegliere Guida in linea.
  4. Scegliere Internet Information Services.

Since i dont knwo the histroy of MCA, can anyone give me some backgroudn about MCA?
(1) Is if free or online freeware or need to buy copyrights?
(2) How can I access to MCA?

回复: The multimodal concordancer MCA(Multimodal Corpus Authoring System)

Don't waste your time on it, it has never been accessible.

that 's mean it had better give up the issue of MCA in this stage... ?? SAD

这样理解真高啊!意大利人的网站不能打开,就不能试别人的?

这样理解真高啊!意大利人的网站不能打开,就不能试别人的?

Sorry , i dont mean that...

i am just aware this concordancer...
as for others, i am not familair with adn dont know...
that 's why i would like to ask...

Back
顶部