Some papers by Grangers for download

Starter Bibliography for Learner Corpus Analysis

Cobb, T. (2003). Analyzing late interlanguage with learner corpora: Quebec replications of three European studies. The Canadian Modern Language Review/La Revue canadienne des langues vivantes, 59(3), 393-423.

Granger, S. (1993). The International Corpus of Learner English. In Aarts, J., de Haan, P., & Oostdijk, N. (Eds.), English language corpora: Design, analysis and exploitation (pp. 57-69). Amsterdam: Rodopi.

Granger, S. (1994). Learner corpus: A revolution in applied linguistics. English Today 10(3), 25-29.

Granger, S., ed. (1998). Learner English on computer. London: Longman.

Granger, S. (2002). A bird's-eye view of learner corpus research. In Granger, S., Hung, J., & Petch-Tyson, S. (Eds.), Computer learner corpora, second language acquisition and foreign language teaching (pp. 3-33). Amsterdam: Benjamins.

Granger, S. (2003) The International Corpus of Learner English: A new resource for foreign language learning and teaching and second language acquisition research. TESOL Quarterly 37(3), 538-546.

Granger, S., Dagneaux, E., & Meunier, F. (2002). The International Corpus of Learner English: Handbook and CD-ROM. Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium: Presses Universitaires de Louvain. Availble from http://www.i6doc.com

Granger, S., Hung, J., & Petch-Tyson, S. (Eds.). (2002). Computer learner corpora, second language acquisition and foreign language teaching. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.

Granger S., & Petch-Tyson S. (Eds.) (2003). Extending the scope of corpus-based research: New applications, new challenges. Amsterdam: Rodopi.

Hunston, S. (2002). Corpora in Applied Linguistics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Johns, T. & King, P. (Eds.). (1991). Classroom concordancing. English Language Research Journal. Special issue. Birmingham: University of Birmingham.

McCarthy, M. J. (2004). Using a corpus in language teaching. CALPER Professional Development Document CPDD 0410. The Pennsylvania State University, The Center for Advanced Language Proficiency Education and Research. Available at: http://calper.la.psu.edu/publications.php

Meunier, F. (2002). The pedagogical value of native and learner corpora in EFL grammar teaching. In Granger, S., Hung, J., & Petch-Tyson, S. (Eds.), Computer learner corpora, second language acquisition and foreign language teaching (pp. 119-142). Amsterdam: John Benjamins.

Nesselhauf, N. (2004). Learner corpora and their potential for language teaching. In. Sinclair, J. (Ed.), How to use corpora in language teaching (pp. 125-152). Amsterdam: John Benjamins.

Pravec, N. (2002). Survey of learner corpora. ICAME Journal, 26, 81-114.

i want one of Granger's papers titled"From CA to CIA and back".However,the netspeed was so slow that the page refused to open.

Thank you very much. I've been looking for one of Granger's papers for a long time. a very useful resource. how did you find it?

do anyone have Granger's paper titled as" A bird's eye view of computer learner corpus research"?

回复:Some papers by Grangers for download

以下是引用 asan822005-10-8 17:26:42 的发言:
do anyone have Granger's paper titled as" A bird's eye view of computer learner corpus research"?

if i'm not wrong, i have it one copy of the article. if you want i could send it to your e-mail box. but please give some time to go through my computer.

I've just got one hard copy yesterday, via the documents- trasmission service of our university library. Thanks anyway.

Back
顶部