请教:高人许博士

Dear Dr. Xu,

I would like to make a comparison of introduction part of thesis writing between NS and Chinese undergraduates.
My questions are :
1. Up to now, my collection of NS samples are less than 30. Some teachers say 30 should be the minimum requirement. If so. I need to collect more samples.Hence, here comes my second question

2. Where can I find free NS thesis samples?

I would really appreciate any of your kind-hearted instruction!

回复: 请教:高人许博士

Dear Dr. Xu,

I would like to make a comparison of introduction part of thesis writing between NS and Chinese undergraduates.
My questions are :
1. Up to now, my collection of NS samples are less than 30. Some teachers say 30 should be the minimum requirement. If so. I need to collect more samples.Hence, here comes my second question

2. Where can I find free NS thesis samples?

I would really appreciate any of your kind-hearted instruction!

30 samples are the minimum requirements for statical analysis, but it doesn't mean 30 texts will be enough for your research.

Search PQDD database (if your uni has subscribed to it), where you can find thousands of digital dissertations.

As I remember someone on this forum posted a link to some Australian college students' theses. I am sure you can find more via google.

回复: 请教:高人许博士

Thank you very much for your instruction, Dr.Xu and Laohong!

Now, I have got the e-address of the Australian thesis website which is called Australian Digital Theses (ADT) Program . Type these words on google, and we can find it.

Again, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to both of you!

Back
顶部