Laurence Anthony 教授的讲座

讲座题目:语料库语言学在ESP教学与研究中的应用
Applications of corpus linguistics in ESP teaching and research

主讲人:Laurence Anthony 教授
(早稻田大学 科学和工程学院英语教育中心)

时间:2012年3月23日(星期五)下午3:45

地点:复旦大学文科楼209室

主讲人简介:
Laurence Anthony is a Professor in the Faculty of Science and Engineering at Waseda University, Japan, where he serves as coordinator of the Center for English Language Education (CELESE) technical English program. He received the M.A. degree in TESL/TEFL, and the Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics from the University of Birmingham, UK, and the B.Sc. degree in mathematical physics from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST), UK. His research interests include corpus linguistics, educational technology, and natural language processing (NLP). He has published international papers in both language teaching and science and engineering and is the author of several corpus tools including AntConc, AntWordProfiler, and AntMover.

回复: Laurence Anthony 教授的讲座

我去不了 能不能到时候录音 并上传到此 大家一起分享呀

能问下如何建立类联接吗?不好意思,我是初学者,我QQ是492598254,能教教我吗

Mitchell[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]1975[FONT=宋体])对搭配和类[/FONT][FONT=宋体]联接两个概念的阐述:类联接是语法范畴的结合,而不是与词语搭配平行的抽象,而是更高一级的抽象;类联接陈述句法结构和范畴,其具体实现是搭配([/FONT]120-122[FONT=宋体])。"建立类联接"?可能是想研究某种类型的类联接吧?我也是刚转向,也不太会。[/FONT]

我怎么不能发表新主题呀。我发现一个网站挺好的http://202.204.128.82/sweccl/Corpus/
还有一本新书也挺好的,语料库翻译学概论 胡开宝 上海交通大学出版社,麻烦你为此建个新主题,我觉得这对于像我这样的语料库新手还挺有用的呵

I attended the lecture this afternoon and found it is interesting and useful. But I am sorry to notify that Mr. Anthony did not permit me to get the recorded lecture uploaded to this website. Tomorrow he will give another lecture on ESP program in SHISU, but I can not attend because I did not pay the admission fee to FLTRP.

Back
顶部