What is POS tagging and how it is done

回复:What is POS tagging and how it is done

以下是引用 frankliang2005-9-19 13:53:14 的发言:
Download this paper. It gives a detailed introduction to POS tagging.
http://forum.corpus4u.org/upload/forum/2005091913553573.pdf

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年09月19日 13时56分05秒 编辑过]

Would you pls post the copy-right page of the book where this chapter is taken so that any quoted use could be acknowledged? MTIA!

thanks a lot! It seems a quite new publication available in the market, isn't it? yet could you take trouble of telling us the exact cousrce of the publication, and date of its publication? thanks a lot, Frankliang!

This was taken from the web. It is one chapter of a book, which, unfortunately, I do not have, so I cannot provide any copyright information or sort of things.
Consequently, it can only be taken as an introductory to POS tagging. Quoting or citing can be difficult.

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年09月20日 13时01分46秒 编辑过]

以下是引用 frankliang2005-9-20 12:58:50 的发言:
This was taken from the web. It is one chapter of a book, which, unfortunately, I do not have, so I cannot provide any copyright information or sort of things.
Consequently, it can only be taken as an introductory to POS tagging. Quoting or citing can be difficult.

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年09月20日 13时01分46秒 编辑过]
Do you mean the one as follows?

Daniel Jurafsky and James H. Martin, [Speech and Language Processing: An Introduction to Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics and Speech Recognition], (in Chinese, tr. by Zhiwei Feng), Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, China, 2004.

Daniel Jurafsky and James H. Martin, Speech and Language Processing: An Introduction to Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics and Speech Recognition, Prentice Hall, 2000.

Back
顶部