ICE-GB:Int"l Corpus of Eng:Great Britain component

The ini file is needed when ICE-GB is being installed. I searched the directory where ICECUP3 is installed, but I found no ini file at all.

as i remove the ICE-GB complete to another disk, and install the corpus. the window pops up whenever i click on the icon of icecup, though i can use it after i click on ignore. what 's rong with my computer? can anyone help me out on this problem? thanks a lot!p.s. my os is winxp pro.
2005082217122615.jpg

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年08月22日 17时12分45秒 编辑过]

回复:ICE-GB

以下是引用 dzhigner2005-8-21 21:58:29 的发言:
The ini file is needed when ICE-GB is being installed. I searched the directory where ICECUP3 is installed, but I found no ini file at all.
Hi, dzingner, pls have a look at what I have got. Me too would like to see what you have. Thanks!
My *.ini and path
2005082216170687.jpg

The full data I got and the size,etc.
2005082216181616.jpg

I have two folders: ICECUP3 and ICE-GB-S, the programs are installed in ICECUP3, the corpus in ICE-GB-S. But in ICE-GB-S, only those subdirectories, i.e. DATA, INDEX, LEXICAL, ... , VARS are installed. I don't see any DEF file nor INI file.

以下是引用 dzhigner2005-8-26 0:31:29 的发言:
I have two folders: ICECUP3 and ICE-GB-S, the programs are installed in ICECUP3, the corpus in ICE-GB-S. But in ICE-GB-S, only those subdirectories, i.e. DATA, INDEX, LEXICAL, ... , VARS are installed. I don't see any DEF file nor INI file.

Thank u for ur reply, but there should be *.def and *.ini files somewhere in the folder otherwise the tool could not possibly work. pls try and search. it is not that difficult, eh? Thanks.

It will not help to have 500 data files and the corresponding index files. I compared the the files in the formal release and those in the free ICE Sampler, and found that in addition to the DATA and INDEX folders, many files of the same names in many folders are of different sizes (very large discrepancies). So if you want to use the ICE downloaded from the FTP site, you must replace the whole ICE corpus folder (not the ICEUP folder).

On the one hand, I am totally confused; on the other hand, I regret not having such a copy of ICE-GB from the FTP. Millions of thanks!

[本贴已被 作者 于 2006年06月04日 11时04分11秒 编辑过]

回复:ICE-GB:Int"l Corpus of Eng:

以下是引用 seanxpq2006-2-28 14:08:45 的发言:
On the one hand, I am totally confused; on the other hand, I regret not having such a copy of ICE-GB from the FTP. I would like to exchange my resources with anyone. Millions of thanks!
Give me your email account and I'll send you one.

以下是引用 xusun5752006-2-28 21:05:00 的发言:
以下是引用 seanxpq2006-2-28 14:08:45 的发言:
On the one hand, I am totally confused; on the other hand, I regret not having such a copy of ICE-GB from the FTP. I would like to exchange my resources with anyone. Millions of thanks!
Give me your email account and I'll send you one.

please send me one if possible, xusun575.
万分感谢!!!
QQ:553575272

[本贴已被 作者 于 2006年06月04日 10时59分57秒 编辑过]

can i have a copy of ICE too,Xu?

Can i have a copy of ICE too, Xu? My email account is "laurelnie@126.com". Thanks!

Back
顶部