Tekken 1 APK Download 35 MB Install for Android (All Characters)

T

tekken011222

Hello, all my dear friends, once again welcome back to our website www.tekken3.in, as you all know on this website I mostly write articles on the Tekken series. so guys today I am going to tell you about the Tekken 1 APK Download 35 MB, here I also provide you the downloading link of this game. It is a fighting action game that includes a number of characters and a number of features are included in it.

Tekken Tag Tournament game is not like every other Tekken game available out there like Tekken 5 APK for Android. This game is pretty unique and better than other installments of the Tekken game series. if you are really a fighting game lover then you should play it once. If you have not played this game yet then you should definitely download Tekken Tag APK for Android from this page.

Though this game is not officially available for Android devices some independent developers have made it possible. You can download Tekken Tag APK and play this game on your Android devices without any worries. If you are looking for Tekken Tag Tournament APK for Android, then you have landed on the correct page. Here you will get all the answers to your questions as well as you can also download it easily on your device.

The Tekken Tag Tournament game for Android is very much different from other Tekken games, as we said above. This game allows you to pick 2 characters for a single match and when you are on low health for one character, you can switch to another selected character immediately. This is really an amazing feature that you can switch to another character.

Features of the Tekken 1 APK Download 35 MB​

High-Quality Graphics​

Even though Tekken Tag APK for Android is a highly compressed version of the PC and console version, the graphics are really high-quality. You will get the same gaming experience in Tekken Tag Tournament for mobile as you get on the console version. Here you will get amazing and attractive graphics.

The best thing about this compressed APK file is that it works perfectly on all types of Android devices irrespective of the configuration. Though if you want then you can customize or change the graphics settings from the game menu to make it run smoothly on your Android mobile and tablet devices.

Totally Free of cost​

Tekken 1 APK Download 35 MB is totally free of cost available on our website and you can easily download it from our website without getting any viruses. You can find the downloading link of this game, on many of the websites because there are a number of websites available on the internet today. You must be cautious while downloading an APK file and make sure you do it from reputed websites like our website.

Characters​

The Tekken Tag competition features 32 characters. With the exception of Dr.Basconovitch and Gon, who is more of a guest character than a Tekken battling character, all of the characters from Tekken 3 are featured in Tekken Tag. In this game, all the characters have different and unique personalities and fighting styles.

Sound Quality​

The sound quality of the Tekken 1 APK Download 35 MB, is also very amazing and fantastic and it can really attract any user if someone starts playing it once. It is one of the favorite games of those players who love to play fighting games.

Also, Download Tekken 3 Characters List

Outstanding Moves​

Each of the 32 characters has unique abilities and all have their unique fighting style. Each character has the ability to perform up to 15 different actions. Exceptional moves let you defeat your opponent even more successfully since they cause more damage than 10-hit Combos. So you should choose the best character if you want to become a perfect and extraordinary player.

Characters list​

1. Kunimitsu
  2. Kazuya Mishima
  3. Kuma / Panda
  4. Jack-2
  5. Bruce
  6. Lee
  7. Jun
  8. Julia
  9. Ganryu
  10. Heihachi Mishima
  11. Bryan fury
  12. Anna Williams
  13. Gun Jack
  14. ArmorKing
  15. Michelle
  16. Baek
  17. Ling Xiaoyu

Screenshots of the Tekken 1 APK Download 35 MB​

Collect Iconic

Collect Iconic
tekken 1 download apk

tekken 1 download apk
tekken 1 apk download 24 mb

tekken 1 apk download 24 mb
tekken 1 apk download apkpure

tekken 1 apk download apkpure

Final Words​

The Tekken Tag Tournament game for Android is very much different from other Tekken games, as we said above. This game allows you to pick 2 characters for a single match and when you are on low health for one character, you can switch to another selected character immediately. In the above article, I mostly tell you all about this game, its features downloading information downloading button, and many more.

So now I finished my words and I hope your all doubts and queries are cleared related to the Tekken 1 APK Download 35 MB, if you have still any queries or doubts in your mind please comment below and I will surely reply to you as soon as possible.

Back
顶部