Overuse of 我们 as an indicator of orality

i found a very interesting use 'we' in english writings by chinese students . it often appears at the end of an argumentattive essay along with 'should' , whch is my found when i compile a corpus of argumentative essays by my students, though i havenot compare it with any native speakers' writing to see if there is any significant differences of the use. it's more like a didactical feature in my eyes.

回复:Overuse of 我们 as an indicator of orality

以下是引用 清风出袖2005-10-15 9:35:39 的发言:
i found a very interesting use 'we' in english writings by chinese students . it often appears at the end of an argumentattive essay along with 'should' , whch is my found when i compile a corpus of argumentative essays by my students, though i havenot compare it with any native speakers' writing to see if there is any significant differences of the use. it's more like a didactical feature in my eyes.

that is learned from the typical proganda articles in Chinese media and political documents. this phenomenon can also be called "transfer," not positive though.

回复:Overuse of 我们 as an indicator of orality

以下是引用 清风出袖2005-10-15 9:35:39 的发言:

indicative of Chinese impact.

Back
顶部