[求助]哪里有英汉对齐软件下载呀

I get it, but when i unzip it and it turns out to be several text files and has not an executable file. please tell me how to make it run.

After unzipping it to a folder, you should find the 12 files listed below:

align-sents-all.pl
align-sents-all-multi-file.pl
align-sents-dp-beam7.pl
align-sents-length-plus-words3.pl
align-sents-length-plus-words-multi-file2.pl
build-model-one6.pl
build-model-one-multi-file.pl
filter-final-aligned-sents.pl
filter-initial-aligned-sents.pl
license-agreement.txt
README.txt

They are 10 perl scripts and 2 text files. Please read "README.txt" to know how to use it.

I an a beginer in corpus linguistics and I know a little about computer programming. could someone kindly tell me how to run the BILINGUAL SENTENCE ALIGNER exactly.
thanks.

回复:[求助]哪里有英汉对齐软件下载呀

Tried out that Microsoft bilingual sentence aligner, it seems that it's not useful if you want to align two texts like below:

ChGB.txt
C001 第六十五 回 贾 二 舍 偷 娶 尤 二 姨 尤 三 姐 思 嫁 柳 二 郎
C002 原来 二 马 同 槽 , 不能 相容 , 互相 蹶 踢起 来 。
C003 宝玉 听了 , 连忙 起身 , 迎 至 大门 以内 等待 。
C004 因 夸 说 如何 标致 , 如何 做人 好 , 举止大方 , 言语 温柔 , 无一 处 不 令人 可敬 可爱 。

Eng.txt
E001 Chapter 65 A Hen-Pecked Young Profligate Takes a Concubine in Secret; A Wanton Girl Mends Her Ways and Picks Herself a Husband.
E002 The two animals sharing the same manger had taken a dislike to each other and started kicking.
E003 Baoyu at once got up and, hurrying out to the front part of the mansion , waited inside the main gate for his cousin to arrive.
E004 He spoke approvingly of her good looks and gentle character; He remarked what perfect poise she had and what a soft and pleasing way of speaking; In fact, be concluded, everything about her excited one's admiration and respect.

However, you can make use of the Viewer&Aligner utility in WordSmith (I tested with version 3) to align them sentence by sentence. See the snapshots below:

2005111715440386.jpg

2005111715443466.jpg

2005111715445018.jpg

2005111715452820.jpg

2005111715460373.jpg

2005111715462832.jpg

2005111715464635.jpg

回复: [求助]哪里有英汉对齐软件下载呀

用PARACONC也可以实现你想要的,只不过顺序不是上下的!而是左右的!嘿嘿

回复: 回复:[求助]哪里有英汉对齐软件下载呀

However, you can make use of the Viewer&Aligner utility in WordSmith (I tested with version 3) to align them sentence by sentence.

谢谢师父指导,用WordSmith 5.0,也做出来了。感觉真好! :)

回复: [求助]哪里有英汉对齐软件下载呀

After unzipping it to a folder, you should find the 12 files listed below:

align-sents-all.pl
align-sents-all-multi-file.pl
align-sents-dp-beam7.pl
align-sents-length-plus-words3.pl
align-sents-length-plus-words-multi-file2.pl
build-model-one6.pl
build-model-one-multi-file.pl
filter-final-aligned-sents.pl
filter-initial-aligned-sents.pl
license-agreement.txt
README.txt

They are 10 perl scripts and 2 text files. Please read "README.txt" to know how to use it.

请问老洪,您能说一下具体怎么操作么?

Back
顶部