[求助]救救我啊!谁有关于n+ly=adj方面的资料。

sunshine08

初级会员
I need to write a thesis about “n+ly=adj”。But i can not find some good information about it。Does anyone know that whether it can be put after nous as postattribute?
Please help me

回复:[求助]救救我啊!谁有关于n+ly=adj方面的资料。

Maybe you can have a look at this paper:

Distribution of Frequent Adjectives in the Wellington Corpus of Written New Zealand English

Author: Shunji Yamazaki

Source: Language and Computers, English Corpus Linguistics in Japan. Edited by Toshio Saito, Junsaku Nakamura and Shunji Yamazaki, pp. 63-75(13) . ISSN 0921-5034.

Publisher: Rodopi

Abstract:

This paper compares the distributional aspects of the 100 most frequent adjectives in different genres in the Wellington Corpus of Written New Zealand English with adjective use in the Brown Corpus and the LOB Corpus, and also includes a syntactic and semantic analysis of adjectives used in the Wellington Corpus of Written New Zealand English. The distribution of adjectives in the Corpus differs across text categories, and there is also considerable variation in the syntactic roles of adjectives. A semantic subclassification of attributive and predicative adjectives is used to reveal differences in distribution of adjectives in three distinctive genres (press, academic, fiction) in the Corpus.

可以看一下台湾刘毅编的英汉倒列词典。里面的内容从最后一个字母排列,应该可以找到大量的例子。

Here is a list from BNC of adjectives ending
with -ly. Surely some noise there. So, do it
yourself. Sorry.
http://corpus.htu.cn/ly.rar

ineedgerf is always so helpful.
Did you first find all adjectives and then single out those which end with "-ly", or did you use a juxtaposed search pattern like "*ly_JJ" and find the -ly adjectives at one go?

THANKS!
With the tagged corpus, it is not hard to pick out
those adjectives ending in -ly, at one go, like what
you describe. But noise exists there, as I said.
There should be some other ways too, but slow and not
accurate, so I gave up.

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年12月12日 00时32分25秒 编辑过]

Back
顶部