"noclone": A desktop concurrent version system

xujiajin

管理员
Staff member
http://noclone.net/

Uncover true duplicate files; Recover valuable disk space.
Find and Remove TRUE Duplicate files
You may not realize how many duplicate files you have after downloaded many files from the Internet or duplicate files scattered over your home or corporate network. Duplicate files are usually redundant and unnecessary, so keeping them is merely a waste of valuable hard disk space. Your hard drives may be full of documents, mp3, photos and video and many of them are redundant. NoClone finds and removes duplicate files regardless of file name. Time-saving Smart marker filters duplicates for removal or archival. ZDNet recommended her - Stop repeating yourself: Duplicate file finders. Customers include Boeing, California State Government, University of Memphis, WWF, and Disneyland Resort etc.

Features:
True Byte-by-byte comparison , not by CRC / MD5, totally safe to delete files. (Why the safest?)
Search duplicate file contents regardless of file name
Search duplicate pictures (jpg, gif), video (avi, mpg), songs(mp3), DLLs and any file types
Search files with same contents, same name, zero size and truncated files.
Simple fuzzy match
Smart marker of duplicate files by date, version, size, folder and file name pattern
Preview files, show file versions and properties
Save search session / Export result list to CSV format
Search local hard drives (Home ed.) and over network (Enterprise ed.) - comparison
Benefits:
Identify and recover wasted disk space
Reduce backup time and media used for backups
Reduce file searching time
Minimize time used to unneeded virus scanning
Obtain more free space on "limited" resources, like notebooks
Remove duplicate files to eliminate synchronization problem
Clean up hard disks
Cheaper than buying a new hard drive, so don't buy new hard drive, buy NoClone.

I doubt it too. Will the software occupy many system resources so that the system is slowed down? Have you used it already? How do you feel? Dr. Xu

I tested it, it is pretty good in identifying those duplicated files. But you need be quite cautious when deleting any files.

I downloaded and tested it in my computer. It's very useful for arrange duplicated files. The only pity is that the demo version has a thirty-day limitation.

Back
顶部