请问北外戴曼纯教授-上外戴炜栋教授email-谢谢

回复: 请问北外戴曼纯教授-上外戴炜栋教授email-谢谢

It may not be appropriate to disclose the privacy of another people without his permission.

I do not think the email address is the privacy of any single person, which serves as a complement to the traditional physical address of a person. Is an address like "北京外国语大学 XX系 XX同志 收" a privacy of that person?

Anyway, I still beg any person who knows it tells me that, by emailing or 悄悄话-ing me in case of disclosing the privacy.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

直接写信去可能更好。

I do not think the email address is the privacy of any single person, which serves as a complement to the traditional physical address of a person. Is an address like "北京外国语大学 XX系 XX同志 收" a privacy of that person?

Anyway, I still beg any person who knows it tells me that, by emailing or 悄悄话-ing me in case of disclosing the privacy.

Thank you very much.

The addresses like "北京外国语大学 XX系 " is not exclusive of any one, but it is quite different if you disclose publically the address with a specific person's name. Email address together with other information is claimed to be protected by many websites under the category of privacy.

Last edited:

The addresses like "北京外国语大学 XX系 " is not exclusive of any one, but it is quite different if you disclose publically the address with a specific person's name. Email address together with other information is claimed to be protected by many websites under the category of privacy.

If it is so, I would apologize for it.
Anyway, I need it badly.
So, if anyone knows it, email me or 悄悄话 me that. I promise I would not do anything wrong with the professors' email inbox.
THANKS A MILLION!

Last edited:
Back
顶部