help : where should words be that are marked by Range32 with <0>?

xusun575

高级会员
As indicated by Range32. unmarked words are in basewrd1.txt,words marked with <2> are in basewrd2.txt.words marked with <3> are in basewrd3.txt,and words marked with <!> are not in any of the lists. What about the words that are marked with <0> in the following trial passage?

(the {0}temptation of a {0}respectable woman)
mrs.{0}baroda was a little {2}annoyed to learn that her husband expected his friend, {0}gouvernail, up to {0}spend a week or two on the {0}plantation.
{0}gouvernail's {0}quiet {0}personality {0}puzzled mrs.{0}baroda. after a few days with him, she could understand him no better than at first. she left her husband and his {0}guest, for the most part, alone together, only to find that {0}gouvernail {0}hardly noticed her {0}absence. then she {3}imposed her company upon him, {0}accompanying him in his {0}idle walks to the {0}mill to {0}press her {0}attempt to {0}penetrate the silence in which he had {2}unconsciously {0}covered himself. but it {0}hardly worked.
"when is he going — your friend?" she one day asked her husband. "for my part, i find him a {0}terrible {0}nuisance."
"not for a week yet, dear. i can't understand; he {0}gives you no {0}trouble."
"no. i should like him better if he did — if he were more like others, and i had to {0}plan {0}somewhat for his {2}comfort and {0}enjoyment."
{0}gaston {0}pulled the {0}sleeve of his wife's {0}dress, {0}gathered his arms around her {0}waist and looked {0}merrily into her {0}troubled eyes.
"you are full of {0}surprises," he said to her. "even i can never {0}count upon how you are going to act under {0}given conditions. here you are," he went on, "taking {0}poor {0}gouvernail seriously and making a {0}fuss about him, the last thing he would desire or {0}expect."

Back
顶部