请问可以用什么方法检索到语料库中所有的疑问句

linjungirl

初级会员
wordsmith中似乎没有这样的功能,因为是新手,所以不知道是不是真的没有还是自己不会用。请多指教。其他检索工具中有这项功能吗?

回复: 请问可以用什么方法检索到语料库中所有的疑问句

perhaps you can search for the question mark?

thanks xiaoz
I have tried that way, but first i will have to let all the annotations disappeared in the texts. otherwise, the research results are all <?>,not what i want.

把你的文本内容贴一两句例子到这里。

你用的是什么语料啊?

i tried Wordsmith, but i found the main functions are about words. maybe because i don't know how to use wordsmith.
i want to find all the questions in wordsmith.then to do some more research.
Anybody to help me?

Hi, laohong&xujiajin, the following sentences are from the CLEC:
A Healthy Diet
A healthy diet is very important for people. It contains some fat, some fibre, a little salt and so on. The Chinese diet is considered to be the healthies [fm1,-] in the world. It contains a lot of fruit and vegetables. It is rich in fibre and low in sugar and fat. As a result, a lot of Chinese have healthy white teeth. So I am very happy to be Chinses [fm1,-]. People in west eat too much fat and sugar. They like to eat butter, cream, chocolate, sweet and so on, which contain a lot of sugar. As a result, they put on weight easily. Many of them become very fat and some have bad teeth. The worset [fm1,-] thing is that many westerners die in an early age from the heart illness. So I thought [vp6,s-] [vp1,2-2] eat more fruit and vegetables, not to ear [wd3,1-2] too much sugar and fat is a real healthy diet. [sn8,s]
<ST 2> <SEX ?><Y ?> <SCH GDWYWMDXFSWYXX> <AGE ?> <WAY ?><DIC ?> <TYP 2>

这里告诉你一个简单的办法:

1、用EditPlus打开CLEC文本文件,如果没有EditPlus可以到www.editplus.com去下载,其它文本编辑工具如UltraEdit,NoteTab等也可以,方法稍有不同。这里以EditPlus为例;

2、敲菜单里的Search按钮,选择Replace, 在弹出来的window里的Find What中填入 “?>”(不要引号),在Replace With里填入“###”(不要引号), 然后敲Replace All,这样就把你不想要的问号(非正文内容的问号)都替换成###了;

3、敲菜单中的Search按钮,选择Find in files, 在弹出来的Window里的Find What中填入“\?”(不要引号),把下面的Regular Expression前打勾,Current File 前打勾,Show duplicate lines 也打勾,然后敲Find, 这样就在下面的Output Window里得到了搜寻结果;

4、鼠标右键敲Output Window里的任意一行,选择Copy All,然后打开一个新的空文本,粘贴进去就得到了结果文件,除了第一行和最后两行外,其余每行都是一个搜寻结果,稍作编辑即可用了。

注意:上述引号中的字符都应用英文输入。

Good Luck!

Last edited:

保存下来了,遇到同类问题会拿出来用!谢谢laohong!

还有,laohong的头像我一直没看懂,是不是两把刀插在了两肋上?

Back
顶部