• 搜狗 [url]www.sogou.com[/url]

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • AltaVista [url]www.altavista.com[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 其它

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
回复: My favoraite search engine?

不知道大家是仅凭印象还是进行过评测。我以前专门对google的检索表达式进行了一点小小的研究,觉得google的检索表达式多一些,而且在实际的检索中要准确些,如果要检索一些和语言研究与运用相关的检索(search web as corpus),我会选择google;相对来说,百度在检索的精确性方面似乎比google要差一些。在使用百度进行检索时,有些表达式你用了也起不到什么作用,比如phrase search表达式“”。但是,百度也有其优势,在中文网站的更新方面好像百度要比google快一些。当然,这些只是我比较片面的比较,没有进行进行过严格而专业的比较研究,以上结论也只算是自己的经验,难以真正代表二者真实的情况。

自从google与中国政府闹翻了,它就变成了我心中的痛:( 跟崇不崇洋没关系:),实在是丫的太强大了。没辙的时候会用bing替一下。其他的几乎不用。

自从google与中国政府闹翻了,它就变成了我心中的痛:( 跟崇不崇洋没关系:),实在是丫的太强大了。没辙的时候会用bing替一下。其他的几乎不用。

的确有同感,google的image功能搜不到3次就BLOCKed, video搜*索都不能试:(

Searching is one of the mainly accepted activities on the internet. Search engines have become a necessary fraction of everyone’s lives. Here at Search Engine Land, we cover search engines not just from the search marketing viewpoint but also for search customers.

My favorite search engine is Google. It is one of the most popular one. Because It's fast, reliable, easy to use, user friendly. Fewer, less noticeable ads. Google's home page is extremely clean and simple, loads quickly, and delivers arguably the best results of any search engine out there, mostly due to its Page Rank technology and massive listings. Google also earns high marks for its maps and searches for images, videos and blog posts; you can even search inside books with Book Search.

No need for further introductions. The search engine giant holds the first place in search with a stunning difference of 45% from second in place Bing. According to the latest comscore report (October 2012) 69.5% of searches were powered by Google and 25% by Bing. Google is also dominating the mobile/tablet search engine market share with 89%!

No need for further introductions. Mine is GOOGLE, certainly!

The search engine giant holds the first place in search with a stunning difference of 45% from second in place Bing. According to the latest comscore report (October 2012) 69.5% of searches were powered by Google and 25% by Bing. Google is also dominating the mobile/tablet search engine market share with 89%!

I always use this great Google search engine to get information about what I need. Even some times I use yahoo and it is also best.

Back
顶部