求Susan Hood 2005一篇文章

回复: 求Susan Hood 2005一篇文章

Hood, 2005 S. Hood, The co-patterning of attitude and field in academic writing: What gets evaluated how?, Australian Review of Applied Linguistics (2005)

这是一个很怪的文献,Australian Review of Applied Linguistics (2005) 的两期里根本没有这篇文章。

不会吧,我在别人论文的bibliography里面看到的,还是要感谢你的帮助!

别人论文的bibliography里的文献也不一定都是准确无误的。

Australian Review of Applied Linguistics
Volume 28 Issue 1 (2005)
Publisher: Applied Linguistics Association of Australia

ISSN: 0155-0640

Publication Type: Journal

Coverage: 1999 (Vol. 22, No. 2) - onwards (Comprehensive)

Peer Reviewed: Yes

Database: A+ Education

'Tell me the goss ok' : urban Indigenous girls (re)constructing norms, values and identities through email at school.

Grote E

Full Text PDF (1100kb)Ethical dialogues for new times.

Hamston J

Full Text PDF (1098kb)Factors affecting second language achievement in primary school.

Iwashita N; Liem I

Full Text PDF (988kb)The role of L1 and L2 reading comprehension in solving mathematical word problems : a case in a delayed partial immersion program.

Erktin E; Akyel A

Full Text PDF (1044kb)Spelling correction strategies employed by learners of Japanese.

Kubota M

Full Text PDF (885kb)The pedagogic effectiveness of developmental readiness in ESL grammar instruction.

Mansouri F; Duffy L

Full Text PDF (1208kb)^top

Australian Review of Applied Linguistics
Volume 28 Issue 2 (2005)
Publisher: Applied Linguistics Association of Australia

ISSN: 0155-0640

Publication Type: Journal

Coverage: 1999 (Vol. 22, No. 2) - onwards (Comprehensive)

Peer Reviewed: Yes

Database: A+ Education

Indigenous languages of southeast Australia, revitalization and the role of education.

Walsh M

Full Text PDF (910kb)Teacher perceptions of student speech : a quantitative study.

Oliver R; Haig Y

Full Text PDF (1001kb)'Checklist complete' : or is it? Closing a task in the airline cockpit.

Nevile M

Full Text PDF (945kb)'I know the word, but…' : Korean-English late bilinguals' vocabulary knowledge in L1 and L2.

Kim S H O

Full Text PDF (835kb)Culture for language learning in Australian language-in-education policy.

Liddicoat A J

Full Text PDF (1102kb)^top

Back
顶部