CEM英语语料库 + WordSmith Tools 5.0

回复: CEM英语语料库 + WordSmith Tools 5.0

语料库里只有一个XML文件,怎么升级啊?有点好奇。如果只是给一个链接,去网上下载,岂不是大家都可以得到。

要么是购买语料库时,同时给了购买者一个帐号?似乎没有听说啊。

基于CEM Corpus的研究文章很少啊,这个库到底怎么样呢?有没有用过此库的C友再出来介绍一下?

英语语料库=Corpus for English Majors

英语语料库=Corpus for English Majors?

这么重大的项目怎么连个英语名称都起不好呢:eek:?
请C友评头论足.

现在买WordSmith Tools 5.0, 不能用信用卡,只能通过WIRE TRANSFER, 而且只能通过LEXCIAL SOFTWARE ANALYSIS LTD, OUP的付款链接找不到, 是不是这样?

现在买WordSmith Tools 5.0, 不能用信用卡,只能通过WIRE TRANSFER, 而且只能通过LEXCIAL SOFTWARE ANALYSIS LTD, OUP的付款链接找不到, 是不是这样?

据说ws的作者自己开店啦,oup当然不可以用咯。:(

如下是CEM语料库中导出的一篇英语四级考试作文(2004年综合性大学的一名女生 得分为9分):
请大家看看该语料的标注,有何评价?

As the electronic technique rapidly develops, phones, especially cell phone [np, -] [pc, #-] becomes [tn, 4-] more and more popular. Nowadays young people tend to phone more often than write to each other, so many say letter writing will be killed. But I don't think [vp, -2]. Letter writing has its own advantages to survive [pp, -].
First, letter writing is a traditional and good means to communicate [pp, -]. There are post offices everywhere, even [pp, -] the most far behind [cc, -1] countryside, so we can write to anyone as long as you know his adress [fm, -] and post code. Letter writing is a good way to express your passions which are not convenient to express through phone [np, -], or face-to-face conversation [np, -]. For example, showing your love to your parents. [sn2, -] Second, letter writing is a good way to practise writing. I [pr1, -7] have to write many things in our life or jobs. The more you try letter writing, the better you'll feel when you write material.
As I said [tn, c] all above [, I don't think phone will kill letter writing. Letter writing will exist as [cj, -] it's a useful means to communicate [pp, -], etc [wd, -].

网上竟然一点介绍都没有。害得我从上图中的批准号07BYY037,才找到点线索。

戴炜栋 中国高校外语专业多语种语料库建设与研究——英语语料库子项目 07BYY037

请教各位大虾,哪有关于wordsmith的使用介绍啊??:(

请问,像这种XML 格式的语料,如果我想用其中一部分,然后想转成纯文本,怎么做?
1.。。
2.。。。
3.。。。。?
谢谢

我写论文要用到CEM中的专四和专八作文语料,可是购买这本书的话好贵啊,烦请已购得这本书的朋友能不能帮个忙,我可以出价买其中的专四专八作文的语料吗?我邮箱yanan58611@126.com,谢谢!请有意者邮件联系我啊!

Back
顶部