求助:关于英汉双语对齐工具

小弟最近获得了一些英汉双语语料,大概2GB左右。
其中的双语语句对一般如下:

背景与目的:影像学检查结果是鼻咽癌临床分期和确定治疗靶区的重要依据。本研究试图分析放疗前按CT或MRI检查分期与鼻咽癌患者预后的关系。方法:445例病理确诊的无转移初治鼻咽癌患者,根据治疗前影像学检查手段的不同,分为CT组230例,MRI组215例。全组患者均行常规放疗,局部晚期患者加用化疗。用Kaplan-Meier和Log-rank法计算和比较两组生存率,用Cox模型分析影响预后的因素。结果:CT组1、2、3年生存率分别为96.9%,90.3%,85.3%,MRI组分别为98.6%,94.3%,92.3%,两组比较差异有显著性(χ2=6.305,P=0.012)。CT组与MRI组的1,2,3年无瘤生存率和无复发生存率比较差异均有显著性(P<0.05),MRI组优于CT组。单因素分析结果显示临床分期、N分期、分期方法和化疗是影响鼻咽癌预后的因素,多因素分析结果显示临床分期和分期方法是影响鼻咽癌患者预后的独立因素。结论:鼻咽癌放疗前行MRI检查分期较CT检查分期来确定放疗靶区可提高鼻咽癌患者的生存率和局控率,临床分期和分期方法是影响鼻咽癌患者预后的独立因素。

BACKGROUND & OBJECTIVE: Imaging results are important for clinical staging and irradiation target planning of nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC). This study tried to analyze the correlations of staging based on computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) before radiotherapy to prognosis of NPC. METHODS: Clinical data of 445 pathologically confirmed NPC patients with no metastasis were analyzed. CT was performed on 230 patients before treatment; MRI was performed on 215 patients. All patients r...

其中的中文内容一般比英文内容多,即译文不完整。
现在老师让我做句对齐工作,请教各位大牛,我应该如何下手?
是直接用句对齐软件吗?还是要将以上数据先做个处理?
此外由于句对比较多,有没有什么好的句对齐软件。

以上软件我用了一些,结果都是 1<==>1 ,是不是要把中英文句子分成更小的块?如何分呢?有什么自动分句子的工具吗?
谢谢大家了~

回复: 求助:关于英汉双语对齐工具

基本上都没有什么实际用途……

随着现代法制的发展,宪法基本权效力向私法渗透,私法人格权日益膨胀而在民法典中有独立之势,在二者的张力中人格权的定位成为重要课题。罗马法上的人格不等于现代公民人格,人格权的宪法化也不等于去私法化。因此,人格权具有双重性,既是宪法基本权利,又受到民法的确认和保护。
In modern society,the force of constitutional right gradually influences private law and personality right becomes increasingly independent in private law.Whether personality right should be a constitutional right becomes an impending issue.The article proposes that personality of modern citizen is not equivalent to personality in the Roman law.Personality right has dual nature: both a fundamental constitutional right and a right confirmed and protected by civil law.
这样的句子对呢?

不是句对的问题,是那些程序基本没有什么用。

我们来帮你处理这些句子吧,可以通过下面Gmail联系:
engooagent#gmail.com (把中间的“#” ,换成“@”)

why can't we make a software to solve such problems? isn't it enough to do contrastive researches just in big institutions and by vips?

why can't we make a software to solve such problems? isn't it enough to do contrastive researches just in big institutions and by vips?
I am afraid few of the C'ers can follow what you're saying here nor understand what you will or can do in this field.:p

Last edited:

unfortunately,i cant filter the useless sentences like i said before right now. so ,i wil try some aligment software based on the length of sentence,but it is said they are unreliable.moreover,do i need try winalign or xycam to solve this problem?

Last edited:
Back
顶部