20部经典英文电影对白

Haiyang Ai

Administrator
1.《乱世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》

“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》

It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》

I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

14.《安娜?克里斯蒂》

Gimme a visky with ale on the side――and don’t be stinchy,baby.

15.《美梦成真》

The end ,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》

“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》

If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。

18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》

--I thought you were gone.

--Without you,never

19.《教父》

Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

20.《美国派3》

Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !

Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you

(来源:路途生涯网)

Back
顶部