汉语和英文都可以,顶一下。

回复: 支持正规表达式的语料库联机检索

史教授,能不能显示一下检索内容在语料库中出现的频率,这样会更好。
另:如果能够上传平行语料库供检索就美极了。:)

能不能显示一下检索内容在语料库中出现的频率

目前我提供的库只显示前1000个结果,若是你自建的语料库,则显示所有结果,因此频率可以在最后见到。

另:如果能够上传平行语料库供检索就美极了。:)
这个已经做到了,只要上传语料库的时候,在选项“双语”前打勾。双语语料库的格式很简单,一行原文,一行译文。(注意:双语检索的正规表达式仍然是针对单语的)

目前我提供的库只显示前1000个结果,若是你自建的语料库,则显示所有结果,因此频率可以在最后见到。

这个已经做到了,只要上传语料库的时候,在选项“双语”前打勾。双语语料库的格式很简单,一行原文,一行译文。(注意:双语检索的正规表达式仍然是针对单语的)

谢谢史教授的解答。

我按照您提示的要求,一行英语一行汉语并且保存成Unicode-16的格式,,勾上“双语”,上传了一个双语平行语料库,上传成功,但检索时出现“网站无法显示该页面”“Http500内部报务器错误”的提示。
尝试了好几次,都显示“网站无法显示该页面”,不知何故?

但检索时出现“网站无法显示该页面”“Http500内部报务器错误”的提示。
尝试了好几次,都显示“网站无法显示该页面”,不知何故?

貌似你有一次没有给语料库取名。目前已经修正了这个"bug",你可以再次试试。

mandel的杰作:语料库共建共享平台啊.导入很方便,待手头的活忙好了,再仔细试用一下双语功能.
又,可否有这样的功能:把private 库变成public库呢?

又,可否有这样的功能:把private 库变成public库呢?

如果你愿意共享,我再增加一个选项:可以公用。只怕有人不一定愿意把自己的东西免费给别人用呢!

如果你愿意共享,我再增加一个选项:可以公用。只怕有人不一定愿意把自己的东西免费给别人用呢!

太棒了!如这样,记忆中你做了C界有人早前想做但至今未做成的事。功德无量呵!网络的真谛在共享。相信C友相信党!:D

至今未做成的事

已经增加了“允许公用”选项,可以发挥用户的共享精神。我做了一个论语双语语料的示范。请大家上传公用语料库的时候,要注意适当的命名,更要重视语料库的质量(也许以后要增加一个自建语料库的说明文档?这不工作量越来越大了嘛)。

已经增加了“允许公用”选项,可以发挥用户的共享精神。我做了一个论语双语语料的示范。请大家上传公用语料库的时候,要注意适当的命名,更要重视语料库的质量(也许以后要增加一个自建语料库的说明文档?这不工作量越来越大了嘛)。

创意极佳,非闭门造车,一定会成为一流平台.试用了<论语>,以单字"丘"为检索词,很爽! 但下面重复显示可否解决?显示"15个匹配",实际只有7例. 结果如下(非句对齐):
子曰:“巧言、令色、足恭,左丘明耻之,丘亦耻之。匿怨而友其人,左丘明耻之,丘亦耻之。”
Confucius said: "Clever words, a pretentious face and too-perfect courtesy: Tso Ch'iu Ming was ashamed of them. I am also ashamed of them. Concealing one's resentments and acting friendly to people: Tso Ch'iu Ming was ashamed to act this way and so am I.
Confucius said: "Clever words, a pretentious face and too-perfect courtesy: Tso Ch'iu Ming was ashamed of them. I am also ashamed of them. Concealing one's resentments and acting friendly to people: Tso Ch'iu Ming was ashamed to act this way and so am I.
Confucius said: "Clever words, a pretentious face and too-perfect courtesy: Tso Ch'iu Ming was ashamed of them. I am also ashamed of them. Concealing one's resentments and acting friendly to people: Tso Ch'iu Ming was ashamed to act this way and so am I."
子曰:“十室之邑,必有忠信如丘者焉,不如丘之好学也。”
Confucius said: "In a hamlet of ten families there must be someone as loyal and trustworthy as I. But I doubt there will be someone as fond of study.
子曰:“十室之邑,必有忠信如丘者焉,不如丘之好学也。”
Confucius said: "In a hamlet of ten families there must be someone as loyal and trustworthy as I. But I doubt there will be someone as fond of study.
子曰:“二三子以我为隐乎?吾无隐乎尔。吾无行而不与二三子者,是丘也。”
Confucius said to his disciples: "My boys, do you think I conceal things from you? There is nothing I conceal from you. There is nothing that I do that is not right out in front of you. That is the way I am.
陈司败问昭公知礼乎,孔子曰:“知礼。”孔子退,揖巫马期而进之,曰:“吾闻君子不党,君子亦党乎?君取於吴,为同姓,谓之吴孟子。君而知礼,孰不知礼?”巫马期以告。子曰:“丘也幸,苟有过,人必知之。”
The Minister of Righteousness in Ch'an asked whether the Duke of Chao knew the rules of propriety.Confucius said, "He did."When Confucius left, the minister bowed to (his prince) Wu Ma Ch'i and went up to him, saying: "I have heard that the Superior Man is not partisan, but maybe he can be since Prince Wu took a wife with the same surname, saying that she came from 'the elder family of Wu.' If this prince knew the rules of propriety, then who doesn't know them?"Wu Ma Ch'i told this to Confucius.The Teacher aid, "I am so lucky! When I make a mistake they always find it out.
子疾病,子路请祷。子曰:“有诸?”子路对曰:“有之;诔曰:“祷尔于上下神祗’”子曰:“丘之祷久矣。”
The Master was very sick, and Tzu Lu said that he would pray for him.Confucius said, "is there such a thing?"Tzu Lu said, "There is. The Eulogies say: 'I pray for you to the spirits of the upper and lower realm.'"Confucius said, "Then I have been praying for a long time already."
子曰:“由之瑟,奚为於丘之门?”门人不敬子路。子曰:“由也升堂矣!未入於室也!”
Confucius had said, "What is the lute of Yu doing at my door?" and so the other disciples had begun to loose their respect for Tzu Lu (Yu). Confucius said, "Yu has ascended to the main hall, but has not yet entered the inner chambers."
长沮、桀溺耦而耕。孔子过之,使子路问津焉。长沮曰:“夫执舆者为谁?”子路曰:“为孔丘。”曰:“是鲁孔丘与?”曰:“是也。”曰:“是知津矣!”问於桀溺,桀溺曰:“子为谁?”曰:“为仲由。”曰:“是鲁孔丘之徒与?”对曰:“然。”曰:“滔滔者,天下皆是也,而谁以易之?且而与其从辟人之士也,岂若从辟世之士哉?”耰而不辍。子路行以告,夫子怃然曰:“鸟兽不可与同群!吾非斯人之徒与而谁与?天下有道,丘不与易也。”
Chang Tso and Chieh Ni were working together in the fields when Confucius was passing by. He sent Tzu Lu to ask them where he could ford the river. Chang Tso said, "Who is that holding the carriage?"Tzu Lu said, "It is Confucius"Chang said, "The Confucius of Lu?""Yes.""Well, if that's the case, then he knows the ford."Tzu Lu then asked Chieh Ni who said, "Who are you?""I am Tzu Lu.""The follower of this Confucius of Lu?""Right." Chieh said, "Disorder, disorder throughout the realm! And who can change it? Rather than following a shih who avoids people, you should follow one who escapes from the world!" With that, he went back to his hoeing and wouldn't stop.Tzu Lu went back and reported this to Confucius. Confucius sighing, said, "I can't form associations with the birds and beasts. So if I don't associate with people, then who will I associate with? If the Tao prevailed in the realm, I would not try to change anything."
长沮、桀溺耦而耕。孔子过之,使子路问津焉。长沮曰:“夫执舆者为谁?”子路曰:“为孔丘。”曰:“是鲁孔丘与?”曰:“是也。”曰:“是知津矣!”问於桀溺,桀溺曰:“子为谁?”曰:“为仲由。”曰:“是鲁孔丘之徒与?”对曰:“然。”曰:“滔滔者,天下皆是也,而谁以易之?且而与其从辟人之士也,岂若从辟世之士哉?”耰而不辍。子路行以告,夫子怃然曰:“鸟兽不可与同群!吾非斯人之徒与而谁与?天下有道,丘不与易也。”
Chang Tso and Chieh Ni were working together in the fields when Confucius was passing by. He sent Tzu Lu to ask them where he could ford the river. Chang Tso said, "Who is that holding the carriage?"Tzu Lu said, "It is Confucius"Chang said, "The Confucius of Lu?""Yes.""Well, if that's the case, then he knows the ford."Tzu Lu then asked Chieh Ni who said, "Who are you?""I am Tzu Lu.""The follower of this Confucius of Lu?""Right." Chieh said, "Disorder, disorder throughout the realm! And who can change it? Rather than following a shih who avoids people, you should follow one who escapes from the world!" With that, he went back to his hoeing and wouldn't stop.Tzu Lu went back and reported this to Confucius. Confucius sighing, said, "I can't form associations with the birds and beasts. So if I don't associate with people, then who will I associate with? If the Tao prevailed in the realm, I would not try to change anything."
叔孙武叔毁仲尼。子贡曰:“无以为也!仲尼不可毁也。他人之贤者,丘陵也,犹可逾也;仲尼,日月也,无得而逾焉。人虽欲自绝,其何伤於日月乎?多见其不知量也!”
Tzu Kung, having heard about Shu-sun Wu-shu's disparagement of Confucius, said, "It is ridiculous talking this way. Confucius cannot be slandered. The virtue of other men is like a small hill, which can be climbed over. Confucius is like the sun and the moon. There is no way they can be climbed over. Even if you want to cut yourself off from the sun and moon, how can you hurt them? It is easy to see that Wu-shu does not know value."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
显示前15个匹配。

重复显示可否解决?显示"15个匹配",实际只有7例.

“丘”的确出现15次,虽然只有7句。因为有些句子中“丘”出现多次。这不是bug,是你理解有误。

“丘”的确出现15次,虽然只有7句。因为有些句子中“丘”出现多次。这不是bug,是你理解有误。
谢谢解答。但:能否在“每条记录”检索结束(即把所有的“丘”检索到并高亮标记)以后再显示这条记录的检索结果呢?这样可能能避免重复显示。:)

Back
顶部