请教:何为spontaneous speech?

在研究学习者的口语产出时经常会遇到spontaneous speech一词,但不知道其确切含义。在此请教各位老师、师兄、师姐,何为spontaneous speech呢?学习者在自然环境下的第二语言产出能否算作spontaneous speech?恳请指教!

回复: 请教:何为spontaneous speech?

建议摸一下股沟。
谢谢洪老师!我在谷歌中搜索到这样的定义:
The definition chosen depends on the field and the particular study undertaken. 'Spontaneous speech' is a
(1) type or 'mode' of speech production opposed to 'read-aloud' speech;
(2) real-time generated, unplanned and non-rehearsed type of encoding
linguistic information;
(3) casual 'way of speaking' or 'style', characterizing informal speech
situations;
(4) naturally occurring, non-experimental type of speech event of any kind.
来源:http://linguistlist.org/issues/6/6-607.html

我想问的是COLSEC中的预料能否被称作'Spontaneous speech' ?恳请洪老师指点!

我这里贴一段COLSEC里的对话文本(我做了些索引,与原语料库稍有不同),你看看就应该知道是否是Spontenous speech了。

Trn0001 spk1 Good morning, everybody.
Trn0002 spk2 Good morning.
Trn0003 spk1 Could you please tell me your name and the number of your admission tickets?
Trn0004 spk3 En my name is XYZ, and the number of my attention ticket is 3383.
Trn0005 spk1 And your name and number.
Trn0006 spk1 And your name and...
Trn0007 spk5 My name is XYZ, but I can't remember my...
Trn0008 spk1 Ok. ENT009
Trn0009 spk5 Sorry. My number is 000211223624.
Trn0010 spk1 Ok. Now would you please briefly introduce yourselves to each other? And don't en remember, you should not mention the name of your university, Ok?
Trn0011 spk1 Yeah.
Trn0012 spk3 Good morning, everyone. My name is XYZ, and [Wd-t] my major is International Economics. And now I'm a junior student. I have learned [Wd-t] English about eight years and I am interest in English. I think in my view English is not only a tool for us [Pu-r] to communicate with the outside world, but also [Pl-r] provides us a a kinds of culture which is totally different with ours [Ws-s]. I interested [M2t] in English.
Trn0013 spk1 That's all.
Trn0014 spk4 En my name is XYZ, and my major is Tech-communications Engineering. And I I'd like to meet all of you.
Trn0015 spk5 My name is XYZ, and I am a sophomore. My major is Vehicle and Transportation Engineer. Now I I like English very much.
Trn0016 spk1 Ok. Now that we know each other, we can do some group work. Ok, first of all, I'd like to each of you a question, Ok? Now again from XYZ, yes. Where do you usually get the latest news, from newspapers, the radio, TV, or the internet, why?
Trn0017 spk3 En I always [Mw] get the latest news from TV because [Pu-r] I think that's the con most convenient for me to get the news since there's a TV in my dormitory. And usually [Ws-sh] we watch en News of Thirty [S2] Minutes. During lunch time we always have lunch in our dormitory and we can watch the news at the same time. Compared [Wd-t] with other means [Ws-s] of getting news, such like internet or radio, it's not very convenient. En first of all that we have not very convenient access [S2] to this kind of means [Ws-s].

我这里贴一段COLSEC里的对话文本(我做了些索引,与原语料库稍有不同),你看看就应该知道是否是Spontenous speech了。

Trn0001 spk1 Good morning, everybody.
Trn0002 spk2 Good morning.
Trn0003 spk1 Could you please tell me your name and the number of your admission tickets?
Trn0004 spk3 En my name is XYZ, and the number of my attention ticket is 3383.
Trn0005 spk1 And your name and number.
Trn0006 spk1 And your name and...
Trn0007 spk5 My name is XYZ, but I can't remember my...
Trn0008 spk1 Ok. ENT009
Trn0009 spk5 Sorry. My number is 000211223624.
Trn0010 spk1 Ok. Now would you please briefly introduce yourselves to each other? And don't en remember, you should not mention the name of your university, Ok?
Trn0011 spk1 Yeah.
Trn0012 spk3 Good morning, everyone. My name is XYZ, and [Wd-t] my major is International Economics. And now I'm a junior student. I have learned [Wd-t] English about eight years and I am interest in English. I think in my view English is not only a tool for us [Pu-r] to communicate with the outside world, but also [Pl-r] provides us a a kinds of culture which is totally different with ours [Ws-s]. I interested [M2t] in English.
Trn0013 spk1 That's all.
Trn0014 spk4 En my name is XYZ, and my major is Tech-communications Engineering. And I I'd like to meet all of you.
Trn0015 spk5 My name is XYZ, and I am a sophomore. My major is Vehicle and Transportation Engineer. Now I I like English very much.
Trn0016 spk1 Ok. Now that we know each other, we can do some group work. Ok, first of all, I'd like to each of you a question, Ok? Now again from XYZ, yes. Where do you usually get the latest news, from newspapers, the radio, TV, or the internet, why?
Trn0017 spk3 En I always [Mw] get the latest news from TV because [Pu-r] I think that's the con most convenient for me to get the news since there's a TV in my dormitory. And usually [Ws-sh] we watch en News of Thirty [S2] Minutes. During lunch time we always have lunch in our dormitory and we can watch the news at the same time. Compared [Wd-t] with other means [Ws-s] of getting news, such like internet or radio, it's not very convenient. En first of all that we have not very convenient access [S2] to this kind of means [Ws-s].
谢谢洪老师指点!这么说来在测试环境下学习者的口语产出,尤其是在限定的任务类型下的产出是不能称作Spontenous speech的。我现在正在做关于学习者口语非流利研究的学位论文,采用的是COLSEC的语料,发现国外许多这方面的研究都是以Spontenous speech为对象的。所以产生疑问。谢谢洪老师!
Ps:去年在北外的首届全国学习者语料库专题研讨会上见过您~

Back
顶部