中国语料库语言学与英语教育教学研讨会综述

《当代语言学》may not be the journal where you can find the book review. I have searched thoroughly the journal from 1994 to 2005, but in vain.

回复:中国语料库语言学与英语教育教学研讨会综述

以下是引用 oscar32005-7-28 20:36:38 的发言:
《当代语言学》may not be the journal where you can find the book review. I have searched thoroughly the journal from 1994 to 2005, but in vain.

thanks! oscar3, please read the last paragraph of the following article written by 顾曰国, he mentioned the book review.

语料库与语言研究――兼编者的话

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年07月28日 21时43分37秒 编辑过]
http://forum.corpus4u.org/upload/forum/2005072822215471.pdf

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年07月28日 22时21分56秒 编辑过]

you also can download the article just like the way you do the pdf file, but if you want to read caj file, you have to install cajviewer. maybe you know this. can you tell me which database you have searched for? is it in CNKI?

I got the file from CNKI, but I failed again to find the review you referred to.

Nothing wrong with your CNKI data, there is no such a book review.

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年07月28日 21时52分13秒 编辑过]

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年07月28日 21时53分17秒 编辑过]

回复:中国语料库语言学与英语教育教学研讨会综述

Note that site does not support CAJ files. Even if you succeed in uploading the file, it cannot be downloaded.

以下是引用 patricx2005-7-28 21:38:15 的发言:
you also can download the article just like the way you do the pdf file, but if you want to read caj file, you have to install cajviewer. maybe you know this. can you tell me which database you have searched for? is it in CNKI?

Dr.Xiao, i have uploaded the pdf file this time.
by the way, i have sent the email to the book.orders@routledge.co.uk, i haven't received any reply till now. i don't know why and what shall i do next?

1) Links to CAJ files always are always broken at this site. Please refrain from uploading such files;

2) Re book order: If they take your money, they will book your order.

Ok, i see! Richard
but they haven't told me how to pay, i have thought i sent them the email and then they would tell me how to pay, i mean in what ways.

You should be able to oder the book online at
http://www.routledge.com/textbooks/0415310814/series/forthcoming.asp

Just click on the book title and select "add", then checkout to complete the online order form. The publisher will deliver the book to you upon publication on Nov 18.

Back
顶部