字符串定义

回复: 字符串定义

字符串英文是character string,或者有时就称为string,通常为连续的字母和/或数字(alphanumeric)组成,也可以包含标点等其他符号,中间没有空格。比如一个email地址或URL都是一个字符串。

词串和词簇是cluster的不同汉译,为两个以上单词的组合,中间有空格隔开。

In my opinion, the string has many definitions,a group of objects that are connected with a string, wire, chain, etc. In computer programming, a string is traditionally a sequence of characters, either as a literal constant or as some kind of variable. The latter may allow its elements to be mutated and the length changed, or it may be fixed . A string is generally understood as a data type and is often implemented as an array of bytes that stores a sequence of elements, typically characters, using some character encoding.

yes Henry, string has many definitions. simply, it is the sequence of characters. it may also contain spaces and numbers. Let me explain, the word "mango" and the phrase "I ate 2 mangoes" are both strings. I hope you get the idea :)

Hay friend,
A string means material consisting of threads of cotton, hemp, or other material twisted together to form a thin length.

In programming, a string is a contiguous (see contiguity) sequence of symbols or values, such as a character string (a sequence of characters) or a binary digit string (a sequence of binary values).

Back
顶部