help to identify this CD

patricx

高级会员
today, i have found a very good CD in my disk packet. but i can't identify this disk, and there are many files in it, interestingly, i also found a wordsmith icon in the disk files. i am not sure if i can use my wordsmith to load the files in it. and the cd was produced in 1995. i have captured two screenshots from it. anybody can help me to identify those "DATASET3.A ------DATASET3.Z" files? or any more information about this CD.
2005073115155992.jpg

2005073115162856.jpg

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年07月31日 15时16分33秒 编辑过]

*.lst files are displayed with a WordSmith icon if WordSmith is previously installed.

Load into WS to see whether you can porcess it or not. The proof of pudding is eating.

I have a copy of this CD too. This is a COBUILD CD released in 1995 as the screenshot shows. Concordancing interface is built in the package.

right, Dr.xu. Just now, i used the Xaira to index one of the DATASET3 files, it worked. but it will cost much time, so i paused the process of indexing. i guess the wordsmith can load the DATASET3 files, but they are too large, and my laptop hasn't enough space.

Back
顶部