急求国外两本图书的电子版本

书名:English for academic purposes: a guide and resource book for teachers 作者:R. R. Jordan(1997)

书名:Research perspectives on English for academic purposes 作者:John Flowerdew, Matthew PeacockCambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001.
在google和新浪爱问共享资料中未搜到电子版本,望有信息的仁士分享下,感激万分!:)

回复: 急求国外两本图书的电子版本

I checked my university library and fortunately they do have the books you need. If you don't mind waiting for a few days , I can get them scanned and send them to you.

I checked my university library and fortunately they do have the books you need. If you don't mind waiting for a few days , I can get them scanned and send them to you.

The two books are very useful for EAP research. Thanks a lot in advance for your offer!!

I don't know whether you mind checking your library again for the following two books I need, thanks!

Cognitive Stylistics: Langnage and cognition in text analysis E. Semino and J. Culpeper(eds). Amsterdam Philadelph: John Benjamins Publishing Company, 2002.
Culpeper, J. Language and Characterization: People in plays and other texts Harlow: Pearson Education, 2001.

Sorry, Evalyin. I wish I could help, but those books are not available in my univ. library.

I don't know whether you mind checking your library again for the following two books I need, thanks!

Cognitive Stylistics: Langnage and cognition in text analysis E. Semino and J. Culpeper(eds). Amsterdam Philadelph: John Benjamins Publishing Company, 2002.
Culpeper, J. Language and Characterization: People in plays and other texts Harlow: Pearson Education, 2001.

I checked my library and found that there are two books of Cognitive Stylistics: Langnage and cognition in text analysis .Are you still in urgent need of it?

论坛上不鼓励传播有版权的资料。

论坛上不鼓励传播有版权的资料。

谢谢管理员提醒,但是我说的不是电子版,而是我们学校图书馆有正版的书,如果他离我们比较近的话可以接过来看一看。

以后我会更加注意到作者版权的保护和尊重的。

谢谢管理员提醒,但是我说的不是电子版,而是我们学校图书馆有正版的书,如果他离我们比较近的话可以接过来看一看。

以后我会更加注意到作者版权的保护和尊重的。

那你就把他接过来吧。

Mark Davies教授近期将推出基于COCA语料库的EAP专网,从事EAP的人有福了!

ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES (EAP)

Within the next month or two, we will release a special version of WORDANDPHRASE.INFO, specifically for those who are learning or teaching English for Academic Purposes (EAP). Rather than being based on all genres in COCA (spoken, fiction, magazine, newspaper, and academic), this resource will focus just on the 85 million words of academic text in the COCA corpus.

The core of the site will be a 5,000-10,000 list of words that are at least 50% more common (per million words) in the ACADEMIC genre of COCA than in the other genres. For each of those 5,000-10,000 words, users will be able to see their collocates and concordance lines (as with this site), but in this case the collocates and concordance lines will come just from the 85 million words in the ACADEMIC genre. In addition, users will be able to see how the word is distributed across the sub-genres of ACADEMIC -- for example, whether it is more common in Medical, Legal, Social Sciences, Humanities, and so on -- and then limit the concordance lines to just that sub-genre.

Mark Davies教授近期将推出基于COCA语料库的EAP专网,从事EAP的人有福了!

ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES (EAP)

Within the next month or two, we will release a special version of WORDANDPHRASE.INFO, specifically for those who are learning or teaching English for Academic Purposes (EAP). Rather than being based on all genres in COCA (spoken, fiction, magazine, newspaper, and academic), this resource will focus just on the 85 million words of academic text in the COCA corpus.

The core of the site will be a 5,000-10,000 list of words that are at least 50% more common (per million words) in the ACADEMIC genre of COCA than in the other genres. For each of those 5,000-10,000 words, users will be able to see their collocates and concordance lines (as with this site), but in this case the collocates and concordance lines will come just from the 85 million words in the ACADEMIC genre. In addition, users will be able to see how the word is distributed across the sub-genres of ACADEMIC -- for example, whether it is more common in Medical, Legal, Social Sciences, Humanities, and so on -- and then limit the concordance lines to just that sub-genre.

that is good news

Back
顶部