Papers required

[FONT=宋体]下列几份文献[/FONT]的电子版[FONT=宋体],非常感谢![/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]本人邮箱[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体]salinawong@163.com/salinahaq@163.com[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]【1[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]
Ivan ic.R. Writing and identity:The discoursal constructionof identity in academ ic writing .Am sterdam: Ben jam ins, 1998, . [FONT=宋体][/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]【2[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]
Tang,R.,S.John. TheIin identity:Exploring writer identity in student academic writing through the first person pronoun[J] .English for Specific Purposes, 1999, Volume18 (Supplement1) .

[FONT=宋体]【3[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]Kuo Chih-Hua. The Use of Personal Pronouns:Role Relationshipsin Scientific Journal Articles .English for Specific Purposes, 1999, 18 (2) :121-138 .
[FONT=宋体]【4[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]Andrew J.Weigert,J.Smith Teitge,Dennis W.Teitge. Society and Identity:Toward a sociological psychology.[M] .Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1986,
[FONT=宋体]【5.[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]Harwood,N. ''Nowhere has anybody attempted..In this article I aimto do just that'':A corpus-based study of self-promotional I and we inacademic writing across four disciplines[J] .Journal ofPragmatics, 2005, 37 (8) :1207-1231 .
[FONT=宋体]【[/FONT][FONT=宋体]6[FONT=宋体]】 [/FONT][/FONT]Lu[FONT=宋体] [/FONT]zn,M.J. The use of we in a learner corpus of reports written byEFL Engineering students[J] .Journal ofEnglish for Academic Purpo-ses, 2009, 8 (3) :192-206 .
[FONT=宋体]【[/FONT][FONT=宋体]7[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]Petch-Tyson,S. Writer/reader visibility in EFL written discourse[A] .S.Granger(ed.). Learner English on Computer. London: Addi-son-Wesley,Longman, 1998, :107-118 .
[FONT=宋体]【[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]Williams,I.A. Cultural differences in academic discourse:Evidencefrom first-person verb use in the methods sections of medical researcharticles[J] .International Journal of Corpus Linguistics, 2010b, 15 (2) :214-239 .
[FONT=宋体]【[/FONT][FONT=宋体]9[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]Kuo Chih-Hua. The Use of Personal Pronouns:Role Relationshipsin Scientific Journal Articles .English for Specific Purposes, 1999, 18 (2) :121-138 .
[FONT=宋体]【[/FONT][FONT=宋体]10[FONT=宋体]】[/FONT][/FONT]Martinez,I. Native and non-native writers use of firstperson pronouns in the different sections of biology re-search articles in English[J] .Journal of Second Lan-guage Writing, 2005, (15) :175-190 .

回复: Papers required

本论坛不鼓励传播有版权的材料。请不要在这里索要文献。

Back
顶部