有要WordSmith Tools 4的请举手!

状态
主题已关闭, 停止回复.
The price of single user license is 50 pounds.
We are likely to get a 40% off discount if there are enough potential purchasers.
400-450 RMB yuan.

我也想要阿,算我一个。还想问一下,有没有发票之类阿,我可以让单位报销的。多谢了!!!

Mike emailed OUP some time ago to negotiate a special discount for bulk sales but he has not yet kept me posted of the result. I should assume that there is no positive result. But if Jiajin or the organisers of the workshop contacts him, he will issue a free temp code (valid for one month) for the workshop participants.

回复:有要WordSmith Tools 4的请举手!

以下是引用 xujiajin2006-1-12 22:44:15 的发言:
虽然能不能代理WordSmith Tools 4现在还没有眉目,但是我们非常希望大家如果有意向的可以在这里声明一下。

此事功德无量。

三个问题:

价钱?
付款方式?
有正式发票吗?

劳驾作答。

Thank U!

Last fall (October 2005) I successfully purchased ten copies of WST 4 for the
students in my corpus linguistics class in the US. So there should be no problem
to get the student discount now.

More info is available from this Website:

http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/version4/purchase/student_prices.htm

Lexical Analysis Software Ltd.

WordSmith Tools 4.0 Student Price Licence: 40% discount

This is how the student price is arranged in a special arrangement with Oxford University Press.

"Student single licences" are available to groups of at least 10 people. The purchase must be
effected by one person, a group leader or course tutor, who completes the form below with all the
names of the students to whom these licences will apply, and who makes one payment covering all.

The current single user price is £50, and for ten users at the student rate the total cost will be
£50 X 10 X 0.6 = £300. For eleven users it would be £330, the cost per student being currently
£30. Payment is according to ShareIt's available payment systems: credit card, debit card, wire
transfer, cheque,. cash.

Once payment is effected the course tutor will receive an email showing each name and the
corresponding registration code.

以下是引用 xiaoz2006-3-2 9:41:45 的发言:
Mike emailed OUP some time ago to negotiate a special discount for bulk sales but he has not yet kept me posted of the result. I should assume that there is no positive result. But if Jiajin or the organisers of the workshop contacts him, he will issue a free temp code (valid for one month) for the workshop participants.

For the 40% student disscount, ten individual single licence users must be at the same instituation at the time of purchase.

以下是引用 xiaoz2006-3-5 3:56:31 的发言:
For the 40% student disscount, ten individual single licence users must be at the same instituation at the time of purchase.

This is actually a rather difficult requirement to meet.
Sounds like an institutional lience.

I am writing my thesis paper and WT seems invaluable. When can I purchase one copy in China with RMB? Please contact me at liangpingwu@126.com if there is any good news. Many thanks!

以下是引用shiyuyin 在2006-4-11 10:54:18的发言:
潜水了这么长时间, 就为这一天啊!

希望尽快能够订购WST 4.0,谢谢诸位。

状态
主题已关闭, 停止回复.
Back
顶部