★★ WordSmith Tool 4.0 团购 注册码发放完毕 ★★

回复:★★ WordSmith Tool 4.0 团购,名额用完,谢谢大家 ★★

看来真得庆贺一下才行。

向圆梦的兄弟姐妹叔叔阿姨致贺!
向错过机会的叔叔阿姨兄弟姐妹表示安慰!

目前我们的50人团购人数刚够了,没有赶上的朋友可以单独购买,请与我们联系相关事宜。
不愿意单独购买的朋友,请关注我们的网站,如果人数还是很多,我们也可能再组织一次。

I have written to Mike for advice. He is away until Saturday, but he may reply earlier than that. Please wait.

其实我觉得超过五十人也还是可以一起团购吧!只不过不能无限期的等吧,有些C友恐怕等了一个多月了吧!!

Here is Mike's reply. Let's wait till Sunday or Monday as he said.

Hi Richard

Well formally the arrangements are:
10 at £30 each,
50 at £20 each
or 100 at £15 each person.
(see http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/version4/purchase/student_prices.htm)

As I recall, there is no way of doing say 62 at the 50-user price, but I'm not completely sure, and am in Prague with the Czech National Corpus people at present, until the weekend. If you wait till Sunday or Monday I can look at it and see whether I can do more than 50 at the 50-user per capita rate or whether you need to wait till you get 100 users and get the 100-user rate of £15 each. I am fairly sure it has to be in exact numbers for 2 reasons, to do with ShareIt and OUP's accountancy. If you do go for 50, you need to complete the purchase via ShareIt and separately email me the names so I can isssue 50 codes. It would be possible to do one batch of 50 then either any remainders in batches of 10 (more expensive for each) or wait till you get the next lot of 50. That (the latter) is what folks in Finland have done.

Cheers -- Mike

以下是引用 xiaoz2006-5-25 20:45:14 的发言:
Here is Mike's reply. Let's wait till Sunday or Monday as he said.

Hi Richard

Well formally the arrangements are:
10 at £30 each,
50 at £20 each
or 100 at £15 each person.
(see http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/version4/purchase/student_prices.htm)

As I recall, there is no way of doing say 62 at the 50-user price, but I'm not completely sure, and am in Prague with the Czech National Corpus people at present, until the weekend. If you wait till Sunday or Monday I can look at it and see whether I can do more than 50 at the 50-user per capita rate or whether you need to wait till you get 100 users and get the 100-user rate of £15 each. I am fairly sure it has to be in exact numbers for 2 reasons, to do with ShareIt and OUP's accountancy. If you do go for 50, you need to complete the purchase via ShareIt and separately email me the names so I can isssue 50 codes. It would be possible to do one batch of 50 then either any remainders in batches of 10 (more expensive for each) or wait till you get the next lot of 50. That (the latter) is what folks in Finland have done.

Cheers -- Mike

应该是比较清楚了,等周一的最后说法吧,着急要的朋友可以单独买,或等10人的团购,或等下一个50

wordsmith4.0还有机会购买吗?我们正在搞项目,需要正版软件!

Back
顶部