[求助]求native professional argumentative corpus

stream

普通会员
请问,怎样才能找到母语者专业议论文写作的语料呢?比如:newspaper editorial.
English-Spanish Contrastive Corpus (ESCC)好像就是一个,但是我没找到。不知道还有没有其他的类似语料呢? 谢谢!

回复:[求助]求native professional argumentative corpus

there is at least a german newspaper editorial corpus named Potsdam Commentary Corpus. It is free for academic purposes with signed license. You can use Google to reach the link.

thank you all! i mean to find professional argumentative essays written by native speaker, argumentative essays in Locess are written by college students who are not professinal writers but novice writer.
As ym mentions the Potsdam Commentary Corpus, i wonder is it reliable now that it is a german newspaper editorial corpus not native corpus. Could you give me more information? Thank you again!

Thanks a lot,Dr.Xiao. i have managed to find the FLOB in corpus4u.com, but i can not concord what i want,,such asagentless passives with tagged corpus. i wonder how to concord with tagged corpus in FLOB? would you kindly help me? thank you again!

谢谢各位老师的指导!我想在请问一下,如果我想从NewYork Times上自己搜索editorial
来自己建一个小型的语料库,是否可行?是否有什么需要注意的呢?谢谢!

http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/cl/cl/res/forsch_pcc.html

The Potsdam Commentary Corpus
The corpus consists of 173 texts (2195 sentences, 32962 tokens) of German newspaper commentaries taken from the online issue of the "Märkische Allgemeine Zeitung" and is partially annotated with a range of different types of linguistic information.

These include:

Part-of-Speech tags following the "Stuttgart-Tübingen-Tagset" (STS 1999)
Rhetorical relations of the 'Rhetorical Structure Theory' (MT 1988)
Information structural notions such as Topic-Comment, Theme-Rheme and Cognitive Status
Anaphoric relations

Availability
The corpus is available for research purposes upon request. Please send email to stede A.T. ling.uni-potsdam.de if you are interested.

thank you,ym! " The Potsdam Commentary Corpus " does not seem to be written by english native speakers. would you kindly provide me with a corpus of native professional argumentative essays? thanks again!

sorry, PCC is an argumentative corpus written by native german speakers, not native english speakers.

Thanks a lot for your kindness to provide me with the above information. i hope to receive more help from you. thanks again!

我想在FLOB中在线检索It is +adj+ that 和agentless passives两种结构,但是不知输入的检索关键词或赋码是什么。哪位能指教一下?本人不胜感激!

还有一个问题:在FLOB的检索结果中显示的相对频率是per 10k words,这里的10k指的是多少呢?

The current version the web-concordander for FLOB does not support search for consecutive string.

Per 10k refers to the frequency normalised to 10,000 words so that frequencies from different text types can be compared.

Dr.xiao, thanks again! you are always helpful!
Would you mind recomming other expert argumentative corpus?

回复: [求助]求native professional argumentative corpus

hi, stream, have you find expert argumentative corpus? thank u

Back
顶部