文秋芳教授主持开发了一个英语专业口语库

xujiajin

管理员
Staff member
即将出版。有最新的消息我第一时间发布给大家。书面语的CLEC大家可以去Learner Corpus版看看。

Wen talked about this corpus last year in Lancaster. But not sure if it will be publicly available upon completion?

Prof. Wen told me that she had sent all the data to the publisher. So I guess it would be publicly available soon.

BTW: Prof. Wen is currently affiliated to the national research center for foreign language edication, beijing foreign studies univ. Meanwhile she is supervising phd theses of her Nanda students.

这个口语库用的语料是历年的英语专业四八级的口试录音(TEM-4/8),所以从某种意义上这种考试状态下获得的语料也是该库的一个天生的弱点。

据我看,卫乃兴他们没有要出版基于四六级的口语库的意思。因为四六级牵扯到的问题比较多。

回复:南大的文秋芳教授主持开发了一个英语专业口语库

以下是引用 xujiajin2005-6-15 0:16:54 的发言:
这个口语库用的语料是历年的英语专业四八级的口试录音(TEM-4/8),所以从某种意义上这种考试状态下获得的语料也是该库的一个天生的弱点。

同意,还是自然的好,但做起来可能难度很大。

The data collection (including sampling strategies), transcription, and annotation is sure to be time-consuming and tedious, but they determines the quality, the usability (and even their own limitations of usability) of any corpora.

Those corpus users/consumers will never understand the hardship and even the exhaustion of corpus building. So I think it is part of your "corpus life" to compile a corpus of your own, whatever the size is.

有谁知道这个语料库出来的大概时间啊?我现在要写口语语料库的论文,导师让我们自己转写高校CET-4的口语考试呢,如果有现成的语料就好了。。。

回复:文秋芳教授主持开发了一个英语专业口语库

以下是引用 zhmabel2005-7-10 13:20:33 的发言:
有谁知道这个语料库出来的大概时间啊?我现在要写口语语料库的论文,导师让我们自己转写高校CET-4的口语考试呢,如果有现成的语料就好了。。。

文老师的语料库基于的是英语专业TEM考试的录音

而基于非英语专业的CET4/6录音的口语语料库主要由上海交大的杨惠中教授牵头,卫乃兴等人实际负责在做,已经有一些成果了。

文秋芳老师做语料库动员了很多人,确实很辛苦。据我所知,口语语料库的真实性还是比较强的,因为在我们国家几乎不可能找到完全自然的英语口语语料。个人观点,见笑!

As far as I know, Pro. Wei Naixing is busy building the spoken corpus now, and maybe last year he published an article related to his spoken corpus in some key foreign language journal in China. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the exact name of his article.

Back
顶部