提供文献服务

I need the following article:
1995. ‘Corpora in Translation Studies: An Overview and Some Suggestions for Future Research’, Target 7(2): 223-243.
I have got this one:
Corpus Linguistics and Translation Studies — Implications and Applications
Mona Baker

回复: 提供文献服务

这真是个让人期待又让人惊喜的好消息,请问Uqcaven老师 能否帮我扫描一下"Text and Technology". In Baker, M., Francis, G. & Tognini-Bonelli, E. (eds) Philadelphia/Amsterdam: John Benjamins中的以下三篇文章(我的毕业论文急需这三篇参考文献)谢啦
1.Louw, Bill (1993) Irony in the Text or Insincerity in the Writer? The Diagnostic Potential of Semantic Prosodies (pp. 157-176).
2.Who Can Make Nice a Better Word Than Pretty? — Collocation, Translation, and Psycholinguistics
Kirsten Malmkjaer
3.Corpus Linguistics and Translation Studies — Implications and Applications
Mona Baker

再次感谢您的热忱和无私帮助!

Download 1 2 3

感谢 uqcaven 老师: 麻烦您帮我看一下这两篇文章,非常感谢。祝您工作顺利!
1.Nagy, W. E., Anderson, R. C., & Herman, P. A. (1987). Learning word meanings from context during normal reading. American Educational Research Journal, 24, 237-270.
2 Nagy, W & Herman, P. Anderson.(1985) Learning word meanings from context . Reading Research Quartely 233-253

Download 1 2

回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: 提供文献服务

Corpora in Translation Studies: An Overview and Some Suggestions for Future

Many thanks.

download here

__________________________________________________________________________________

No more article-searching in this week. already over 5.:eek:

Last edited:

uqcaven老师,能否帮我查找下面三篇文章:
1. Verspoor,M.&Lowie,W.Making Sense of Polysemous Words.
Language Learning.2003.
2. Verspoor,M.H.True blue:A cognitive linguistic approach to vocabulary
acquisition.In B.Smieja&M.Tasch(eds.),Human contact through
language and linguistics.1997.203–217.
3. O’Malley,J.M.&A.U.Chamot.Learning Strategies in Second
Language Acquisition.Cambridege Universtiy Press.1990.
不胜感激!!

本人在此论坛收益颇多, 准备答谢众位同行。 提供语料库和二语习得方向专业文献搜索服务, 具体规则如下:

1. 本人精力有限, 每周提供5篇次的论文搜索;

2. 论文用途仅限个人研究,严禁用于谋利,讨好MM/GG等不正当用途;

3. 虽然我手头的数据库涉及很多方向,但是, 本人感兴趣的是语料库和二语习得,所以只提供改方向的论文;

4. 太老的论文如果找不到,不准骂我。

找到的论文都是以PDF格式放到网上。
请问楼主有没有《中美英语同题作文》这本书的消息呢 呵呵 非常感谢

how about these two?
1.craik. F.I.M.& Lockhart, R.S.(1972) Levels of processing: a framework for memeory research. Journal of verbal learning and verbal behavior, 11, 671-684
2. craik. F.I.M.& Tulving, E(1975) Depth of processing and the retention of words in episodic memory. Jounal of experimental psychology: general, 104, 268-294
thank you so much!

how about these two?
1.craik. F.I.M.& Lockhart, R.S.(1972) Levels of processing: a framework for memeory research. Journal of verbal learning and verbal behavior, 11, 671-684
2. craik. F.I.M.& Tulving, E(1975) Depth of processing and the retention of words in episodic memory. Jounal of experimental psychology: general, 104, 268-294
thank you so much!

Download: 1 2

[FONT=宋体]谢谢uqcaven老师的无私奉献,想烦请老师也帮我找一下文献。该文献是:[/FONT]
De Cock, S. (2003). Recurrent sequences of words in native speaker and advanced learner spoken and written English. Unpublished PhD dissertation.
[FONT=宋体]由于是国外的博士论文,要找到全文可能难度有点大,[/FONT]ProQuest[FONT=宋体]里面好像没有这篇论文。因为很需要这篇文献,但实在没有办法找到,所以才来麻烦您。先谢过老师。[/FONT]

Back
顶部