李文中博士简介以及最新学术动态

河南师范大学外国语学院的语料库语言学讲座周结束了,希望能够分享讲座的ppt之类的东东。

卫乃兴, 李文中 & 濮建忠 (Eds.), 语料库与外语教学. 上海: (即出版).

这本书什么时候出啊,什么出版社啊,烦请告知!谢谢!期待ing......

杨惠中, 卫乃兴, 李文中 & 濮建忠 (Eds.), 中国大学英语学习者口语英语语料库. 上海: (即出版).
好书啊,可惜还看不到啊。如果出版了,大家一定要相互告知啊!

以下这本书已经出版了,不知道是否和上面的语料库有关系啊?
杨惠中、卫乃兴,2005,《中国学习者英语口语语料库建设与研究》,上海:上海外语教育出版社。

回复: 李文中博士简介以及最新学术动态

杨惠中, 卫乃兴, 李文中 & 濮建忠 (Eds.), 中国大学英语学习者口语英语语料库. 上海: (即出版).
好书啊,可惜还看不到啊。如果出版了,大家一定要相互告知啊!

I guess this one is a different book by the three three musketeers and their great master.

PS: I like Laolee big time.

Hey, guys,
Sorry for the interruption.
I got to know 'the CEC Chinese English Corpus' by Dr Li lately but I have no idea what CEC refers to in 'the CEC Chinese English Corpus'. Could anyone tell me what are the three words under the acronym CEC? Is it Chinese English Corpus? Many thanks.

If the letters CEC refer to Chinese English Corpus, why the writer introduces 'the CEC Chinese English Corpus' rather than 'the CEC, Chinese English Corpus'? I am a bit confused. Thanks.

I think Laoli would call it China English Corpus instead of Chinese. But I don't have an answer to your question.

If the letters CEC refer to Chinese English Corpus, why the writer introduces 'the CEC Chinese English Corpus' rather than 'the CEC, Chinese English Corpus'? I am a bit confused. Thanks.

受我们学院的邀请,今天李教授给我们作了题为:A case-based introduction to using corpora in the EFL teaching的报告.我问了他这个问题他说CEC就指China English Corpus,他说将来要改为Chinese English Corpus,因为这更符合英语的习惯就像British English 而不是Britain English一样.

受我们学院的邀请,今天李教授给我们作了题为:A case-based introduction to using corpora in the EFL teaching的报告.我问了他这个问题他说CEC就指China English Corpus,他说将来要改为Chinese English Corpus,因为这更符合英语的习惯就像British English 而不是Britain English一样.
Any PPT or notes on his presentation on CEC? :)

Doctor Li is so generous and ready to help us students and I am very grateful for him giving me two books on corpus linguistics, though I am not his pupil and never met him.

我眼中的李老师既有理论又有技术,上他的课就真是享受。另外李老师还很平易近人,容易与人交流。得一师易,得一明师难!

对李老师评价很多,我想用汉语概括为“学富五车,才高八斗”,summary in English is"Why do so many achievements come to one person?!". In Dr. Xu's words, "I like him big time!" 虽然我曾经师从于他,但至今尚不能望其项背。汗颜!需恶补啊!

个人认为, 李老师更让人敬佩的是他的人品. 学术界才高八斗的人可能有不少, 但像他这么扎实, 稳当, 乐于助人的不是很多.

but we do say Hongkong English, right? I think the main point is that he takes english used in China as a variety:)

Back
顶部