Corpus4u注册会员超过300人!

xujiajin

管理员
Staff member
Corpus4u注册会员于7月12号超过300人!谢谢大家的捧场,当然网站的建设和发展更需要大家的关心和帮助。

i'd like to ask the same question. and how can i obtain the right to join in some of the restricted forums?

回复:Corpus4u注册会员超过300人!

以下是引用 tiger2005-8-14 19:16:00 的发言:
i'd like to ask the same question. and how can i obtain the right to join in some of the restricted forums?

in fact, no restriction exists in our forum

There is no restriction imposed to registered members right now, though we're considering make some changes next year.

以下是引用 Ocean2005-8-14 20:02:03 的发言:
There is no restriction imposed to registered members right now, though we're considering make some changes next year.

Now I'm a "注册用户", and cannot access the forums in the section of "常见问题及解答FAQs." How can I obtain the status of "a registered member 注册会员," thus acquiring the right to access the above forums?

All registered users are supposed to read access all sections and postings and downloads. But only adm, mod, VIP and member users can write access postings in FAQs.

以下是引用 tiger2005-8-14 20:58:26 的发言:
以下是引用 Ocean2005-8-14 20:02:03 的发言:

Now I'm a "注册用户", and cannot access the forums in the section of "常见问题及解答FAQs." How can I obtain the status of "a registered member 注册会员," thus acquiring the right to access the above forums?

以下是引用 xiaoz2005-8-14 21:11:35 的发言:
All registered users are supposed to read access all sections and postings and downloads. But only adm, mod, VIP and member users can write access postings in FAQs.

I'm a "注册用户," but I cannot read access the postings in FAQs. Patricx also reported the same problem.
Whenever I click the the postings in FAQs, the following error message appears:

2005081421205520.jpg

That is really strange. Can you please help me?

Now I can read access the postings in FAQs now. Millions of thanks to our dear moderators.

Back
顶部