AcroPad: a freeware text to pdf converter

To convert your files into PDF, CutePDF is strongly recommended. It can convert English, Chinese or any language, and images. The resulting PDF do not bear some ugly hallmark. Download CutePDF freely at

http://www.cutepdf.com/products/cutepdf/Writer.asp#download

After installation, just print your document using the usal software package (e.g. MS-Word) to the PDF printer. If printing from NotePad, you will first to set your default printer as the PDF printer.

回复:AcroPad: a freeware text to pdf converter

That will cost you a fortune, though I am told that some illegally cracked versions are available for downloading somewhere on the web.

For honest 无产阶级, CutePDF is the first choice, though its function is more limited than Acrobat Pro. You can set a password, for example.

以下是引用 xujiajin2005-8-4 9:35:00 的发言:
I use Adobe Acrobat Professional to convert files to *.pdf ones.

thanks to all the warm-hearted guys here but I need a tool of reverse function: converting PDF into plain TXT. Would anyone kindly recommend one?

There are such tools available freely, PDF2HTML, PDF2WORD, PDF2TXT, just google for them on the web.

But image-only pdf files cannot be converted to plain texts unless probably you capture the pages by OCR. Adobe Acrobat 5 (not Reader) and above has this paper capture function.

以下是引用 xiaoz2005-8-17 0:02:20 的发言:
There are such tools available freely, PDF2HTML, PDF2WORD, PDF2TXT, just google for them on the web.

thank u for your info, xiaoz! i have got one now and it works well:).

以下是引用 xujiajin2005-8-17 0:37:28 的发言:
But image-only pdf files cannot be converted to plain texts unless probably you capture the pages by OCR. Adobe Acrobat 5 (not Reader) and above has this paper capture function.
pdf2word can keep the images in its word format (*.rtf).

sometime the pdfs downloaded from the site and else where can't be opened properly on my computer for some reason or other. yet the acrobat 7.0 always shows that the file has been damaged and can't be repaired as the pop-up shows when I try to open the file after downloading it to my computer. this happens soon after i download and installacrobat pdf reader 7.0. somone says that probabaly it has something to do with the firewall or the antivirus in operation. yet idon't think this is the root of the problem! could any one expalin why the problem is there? any great gadget avavilable to fix the problem? i earnestly wait for your replies! thanks for your kind replies!

Try uninstalling Acrobat Reader (and removing the whole directory in \My programs, including both the newly installed 7 and all earlier versions); then reinstall Actobat Reader 7.

Adobe PDFMaker 1.0 for Microsoft Word - free plugin for Word

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=483

Adobe PDFMaker 1.0 for Microsoft Word - free plugin for Word

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=483

yes this plugin is very old. Use CutePDF I posted earlier this in thread.

Back
顶部