[求助]截图软件

清风出袖

高级会员
哪位前辈知道那种截图软件比较好用,能否推荐一下?最好能免费下载,又简便易于操作!谢谢推荐,晚辈这边厢先有礼了!

if you want to capture some pix to upload to our BBS, you can use the PrintScreensysRQ on your Keyboard.

回复:[求助]截图软件

以下是引用 patricx2005-8-18 8:44:02 的发言:
if you want to capture some pix to upload to our BBS, you can use the PrintScreensysRQ on your Keyboard.

Yes, PrtSc key is a last resort to make a screen capture. After u press the key, it is copied to the windows clipboard, and u need to open 画图 to paste and save the screen capture.

To capture a screen shot,
1) Press PrtSc on your keyword;
2) Sopen Start - All programs - Accessories - Paint;
3) Press Ctrl + V;
4) Select the area you want and cut - optional, to remove surrounding rubbish;
5) File - new (do not save the old file);
6) Crtl + V;
7) Save as a jpg ot gif file (not the default bmp format, which is supported by this site);
8) Upload your file;
9) Cheers.

thanks a lot! i tries the key you mentioned before hand, yet it doesn't work as expected.could you explain it to step by step how to upload pics over our bbs, you know i am bit of slow on computer! thanks a lot! dr. xujiajin the gadget is free or not! i find that you use a lot of pics cut from the screen to show us how to shoot out problems for us! that is terrific! where can i can the stuff? or if not free, what is the Chinese name for that stuff? thanks!

本人使用的是freeware MWSnap v.2.0.0.40(免安装的绿色软件)。但是,不知道在截图上加说明文字是该怎么办?xu jiajin和dzhigner 都使用过这一技巧,能否指点一二?

简单一点在画图板里就可以添加文字。我是在SnagIT自带的编辑器里加的,做法都差不多。我看dzhigner 好像跟我用得是差不多的工具。当然比我做得还是高明一些。

PhotoShop当然也可以。

Owing to Dr Xu, I can use Snagit comfortably now to capture images one by one but can it deal with more than one pic ,say, three pics, in one file at the same time?

I use photoshop to add text layer on an image, and photostudio that came in my scanner software package. But if you don't have these softwares, mspaint (开始>附件>画图), which is installed in every windows system.

自己试试吧,有些东西还是自己摸索学会的掌握起来牢。我们也是自己学的。

以下是引用 oscar32005-8-21 10:45:28 的发言:
本人使用的是freeware MWSnap v.2.0.0.40(免安装的绿色软件)。但是,不知道在截图上加说明文字是该怎么办?xu jiajin和dzhigner 都使用过这一技巧,能否指点一二?

2005082123575010.jpg

以下是引用 xujiajin2005-8-21 23:59:19 的发言:
以下是引用 oscar32005-8-21 10:45:28 的发言:

2005082123575010.jpg

这个SnagIt好像是共享软件,需要收费的

Back
顶部